Go Vikings!

otisly00

With year 10 of playoffs here and no Buffalo Bills team participating, I find myself rooting harder and harder for teams that have ex-Bills. If rumors are substantiated tomorrow, then I imagine many will be making the full time move to root for another team.

Yet again we've been 'raffoned' into thinking we're going to "clean house and bring in a bigtime coach and front office, I want to make one more run etc etc".

Frankly, I would have been happy if we kept Perry/Bobby and a few others, while upgrading our S&C coach, Front Office, and offensive playbook - I'm not convinced AVP was the problem, he was forced to used Dickys rinky dink offense.

Perry at least had them playing hard; and let's be honest, we had the worst talent on the field by the end of the year.

With year 10 of playoffs here and no Buffalo Bills team participating, I find myself rooting harder and harder for teams that have ex-Bills. If rumors are substantiated tomorrow, then I imagine many will be making the full time move to root for another team.

Yet again we've been 'raffoned' into thinking we're going to "clean house and bring in a bigtime coach and front office, I want to make one more run etc etc".

Frankly, I would have been happy if we kept Perry/Bobby and a few others, while upgrading our S&C coach, Front Office, and offensive playbook - I'm not convinced AVP was the problem, he was forced to used Dickys rinky dink offense.

Perry at least had them playing hard; and let's be honest, we had the worst talent on the field by the end of the year.

In that case you may wish to root for the Colts, although the ex Bill won't be in pads.

And Jim Leonhard of the Jets :wallbash: