how many free agents will we sign this year?

ishouldbegm

last offseason was disappointing, i hope nix gets to spend like marv did his first year as gm.

scott and wilson must be resigned first imo

if frazier becomes the coach we will probably sign Ray Edwards de, Fred Evans dt. edwards would be a good signing

also if frazier is as close to dungy as some people believe, i think theres a good chance vick comes with him

i hopeing to see 3-4 free agent signings

last offseason was disappointing, i hope nix gets to spend like marv did his first year as gm.

scott and wilson must be resigned first imo

if frazier becomes the coach we will probably sign Ray Edwards de, Fred Evans dt. edwards would be a good signing

also if frazier is as close to dungy as some people believe, i think theres a good chance vick comes with him

i hopeing to see 3-4 free agent signings

If he can sign Ray Edwards and Fred Evans away from the Vikes its a great move. I would also like for Buffalo to target Derrick Johnson to help out our OLB situation the guy was a beast in the 4-3 but fizzled out in the 3-4 he could be had at a very reasonable price. I also would like the Bills to target Jason Fergueson from the Fins he is a big time run stuffer but is getting up there in age and coming off of an injury so he could be had for cheap and its a low risk high reward move.

Edwards, Evans, and Fergueson help out the D-line and the depth while Johnson will fill a huge hole in the line backing core. If we can get those guys our defensive front 7 isn't fixed completely but its at least on its way. I think we would still need another DE (Especially if Schobel is out) and maybe a DT if Stroud is not up to snuff.

I feel like in free agency our front 7 should be the priority because at QB and OL its going to be hard to attract players of a high caliber (And I doubt any will be available either). If we can get fill some needs along the front 7 (And those players I mentioned would) then we can focus our draft picks on getting the O-line and QB situation in order.