Do we even realize...

lvbillzfan

It's funny. We are all quick to say who we want as GM, or who our next coach or QB should be. We criticize Ralph. We point out how bad our OL is. We have no direction in our front office. We need upgrading at every single position on our team. We don't even know if we will have a team in a few years. It goes on and on.

Yesterday, I stepped back for a minute to look at it objectively.

We are an absolute mess. Why would anyone take a head coaching job here. Why would any free agent want to come here. Why would anyone want to hear his name called by the Bills on draft day.

I sure wouldn't. This is sad.

70,000 screaming fans showering you with support week in and week out. A decent paycheck. There are only 32 of these kind of jobs out there.

It's funny. We are all quick to say who we want as GM, or who our next coach or QB should be. We criticize Ralph. We point out how bad our OL is. We have no direction in our front office. We need upgrading at every single position on our team. We don't even know if we will have a team in a few years. It goes on and on.

We are an absolute mess. Why would anyone take a head coaching job here. Why would any free agent want to come here. Why would anyone want to hear his name called by the Bills on draft day.

No you didn't. You took your lack of information and projected the worst possible scenario onto it. The guy has been GM for 17 days and you complain about a lack of direction? :unsure: