Think Ralph knows we want a good team, not a media prop?

Virgil

I don't think I'm guessing too horribly wrong here when I say that I believe that Ralph is going to try to make all the moves he thinks is going appease the fans and sell tickets. What concerns me is that I think he going to try for the quick fix, and ultimately delay the progress of the franchise.

By this, I'm afraid that Ralph thinks all of the fans needs to win this season. Maybe i'm in the minority here, but that is not the case for me. Personally, I could care less what our record is next year as long as I know we are building towards something. For me, and I think for most of the fans as well, with Dickie boy we never felt that. We knew what we were and what our potential was. 7-9.

If we bring in a QB who show's that he's only going to get better. Continued progress of our O-Line. Glimpses of a explosive offense and a smack-down D, then we could go 3-13 for all I care. This year, even in the beginning, we may have lost, but we were all really excited watching Wood and Levitre smack people around. When Peyton joined the Colts and they got smacked around, no one worried cause they knew they had Edge, Harrison, and a QB for years to come.

Overall, I'm afraid that the majority of these coaching candidates know that any plan they have to BUILD a team, will get interfered with by Ralph trying to appease the impatient fans who want to win immediately.

Personally, I like our O-Line with the addition of another OT. I like trading Lynch away and grabbing another RB to develop behind Freddy. I like maybe getting another WR, but also am good watching Steve Johnson and Hardy grow. And on D, I'd be okay with a draft that focuses on the D-Line, OLB's, and a SS.

I believe we have a lot of young talent to build around and with a draft that has a QB, OT and the rest on D, I'd be good watching that team come together and have hope for an upcoming dynasty.

Question is, will Ralph let that happen?