head coaching Job

peanuts

Actually, no he wouldn't be willing to come to Buffalo. He's already been contacted and turned the Bills down (and the Seahawks).

Yay, another HC thread...lol...just busting your chops...

But as far as this post I am quoting...this is actually not true. Rivera didnt turn down the job or the chance to interview for the job, he simply declined to interview for any job until the Chargers season is done as they believe they have a very good chance to go to and win the SB and thats his current focus. Cant blame him either...

Yay, another HC thread...lol...just busting your chops...

But as far as this post I am quoting...this is actually not true. Rivera didnt turn down the job or the chance to interview for the job, he simply declined to interview for any job until the Chargers season is done as they believe they have a very good chance to go to and win the SB and thats his current focus. Cant blame him either...

Ah okay. Thanks for the clarification.

I believe that Buddy Nix is waiting to interview Ron Rivera. This guy has come close interviewing over the last few years for other HC jobs. A least he would be willing to come to Buffalo.

There will be an abrupt announcement soon just like the Nix evening presser back at the end of the year. All this media clutter and speculation and then.. WHAM. Here is the new head coach you never saw coming. Could be Grimm or Frazier, but I'd be surprised by that.

There will be an abrupt announcement soon just like the Nix evening presser back at the end of the year. All this media clutter and speculation and then.. WHAM. Here is the new head coach you never saw coming. Could be Grimm or Frazier, but I'd be surprised by that.

Your avatar of the ever-hairless and somewhat plodding King Kong Bundy made me think that the NFL should be more like the WWF. How I'd love for Leslie Frazier to be announced as the next head coach of the Bills and have this press conference:

Ralph Wilson: "Now everyone, let me introduce you to the next head coach...Leslie Frazier!

Leslie Frazier: "Thank you very much Mr. Wilson, it's my privilege to..."

*Sound Of Glass Shattering*

Chris Brown: "MAH GAWD! Its Bill Cowher! Bill Cowher just came out and hit Leslie Frazier over the back of the head with a steel chair! And now he's...no...NO! STUNNER ON WILSON! STUNNER ON WILSON! BILL COWHER IS THE NEW HEAD COACH OF THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

*sigh*. A man can dream.

Your avatar of the ever-hairless and somewhat plodding King Kong Bundy made me think that the NFL should be more like the WWF. How I'd love for Leslie Frazier to be announced as the next head coach of the Bills and have this press conference:

Ralph Wilson: "Now everyone, let me introduce you to the next head coach...Leslie Frazier!

Leslie Frazier: "Thank you very much Mr. Wilson, it's my privilege to..."

*Sound Of Glass Shattering*

Chris Brown: "MAH GAWD! Its Bill Cowher! Bill Cowher just came out and hit Leslie Frazier over the back of the head with a steel chair! And now he's...no...NO! STUNNER ON WILSON! STUNNER ON WILSON! BILL COWHER IS THE NEW HEAD COACH OF THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

*sigh*. A man can dream.

"In order to be the man, you got to beat the man"

Rick Flair