Grimm

Nevergiveup

Yeah, the media ought to get out the thumbscrews and get the reasons out of coaches used to talking in politically correct coachspeak. They don't want to tell the reasons, but most likely, the reasons are the obvious ones, they are happy where they are, they hope a better offer comes their way, they're genuinely involved in the playoffs and doing their job the way it should be done, and they're very wary of a rebuilding job without a competent QB in place.

As for the Grimm news at the top, the OP was obviously talking about the news we heard four days ago that Grimm won't be interviewing till after the playoffs. He hasn't turned us down, but has said that he won't interview us till after he's finished this season.

Guys who come on and tell rumors with no attribution - well, if they had something new, they would have heard it minutes ago and easily been able to give us a link. When there's no link, you have to take everything with a huge dose of salt, and when hours later nothing has come out, you know it was YET MORE smoke without fire. Like there's not enough of that on these boards.

OP, the reason we ask for links on these bits of news isn't to harass anyone or annoy anyone. It's to make sure that everyone on these boards is working with correct info. If everyone knows everything that is publicly available, if they know the facts and stats which are real from the ones people "heard somewhere," the level of conversation goes way way up.

This is the latest news: http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/1/14/...ng-to-giants-as

"Buffalo reportedly will sit down with Arizona's Russ Grimm regarding the opening once their playoff run is complete..."

Here's another one: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...6260&spln=1

"It looks like Grimm will hold off for as long as the Cardinals remain alive in the playoffs."

I applaud your well researched posts, but you are wrong about almost everything you form an opinion on. I thought some people might want actual information as opposed to your grandstanding.

I also understand your information only comes from Links. There are no links to accompany the info I am providing. Just accuracy. Sorry to dissapoint you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud your well researched posts, but you are wrong about almost everything you form an opinion on. I thought some people might want actual information as opposed to your grandstanding.

I also understand your information only comes from Links. There are no links to accompany the info I am providing. Just accuracy. Sorry to dissapoint you.

I won't expect an apology. Probably would be a first for you.