Brian Billick is the only logical choice left!

Buffalo 66

Damn! At least interview the guy, See what he has to offer, Im sure he would be able to put together a descent coaching staff.I think we need some one who knows what coaching in the NFL is about instead of another "three year experiment" I bet he would jump on the job!

Damn! At least interview the guy, See what he has to offer, Im sure he would be able to put together a descent coaching staff.I think we need some one who knows what coaching in the NFL is about instead of another "three year experiment" I bet he would jump on the job!

:thumbdown::lol::lol:

OK, he has some flaws, but IMAO he is better than Dick, Mike, or Gregg if that says anything, actually he has accomplished more than any coach in the history of the Buffalo Bills, which is one of the original teams from the AFL and that is win a freaking SUPERBOWL which even Marv couldnt do! WTF!!!

My God...how many times do we have to go over this.

Brian Billick is NOT coming to Buffalo. Nix doesn't want him. Ralph doesn't want him. It's not going to happen. That's not news I like either, but I've moved on.

Well, they may have to change there minds, dont ya think???

My God...how many times do we have to go over this.

Brian Billick is NOT coming to Buffalo. Nix doesn't want him. Ralph doesn't want him. It's not going to happen. That's not news I like either, but I've moved on.

This post should be a sticky. You are dead on.

I wanted John Fox in Buffalo, after today's turn of events I now realize that it will be a coordinator 100%.

The Billick talk is just as far-fetched as the Cowher talk at this point. Considering that Billick is an experienced HC and Buddy noted that he wanted experience, shouldn't Billick have been contacted by now?

I would love to be wrong, God how I would love to be, but connect the dots people its over...

Billick dissed the Bills on NFL network.. "who would want to coach the Bills?" That statement may have made it's way to One Bills Drive and therefore the Bills are not interviewing out of spite (which would be wrong). Announcers are like lemmings and since the Bills are the joke of the day, Billick is following suit (Tom Donohoe when asked as an ESPN inside on who to start - Flutie or Johnson, said "Who is winning?" Well needless to say he cut Flutie. Being in the media on the outside is competely different. I'm not sure why Nix is not interviewing Billick but hopefully it is not because we feel "dissed" by what Billick said. Although based on Nix's demeanor.. I think he has thick skin. It may not be a fit.

Ball Hawk

Billick dissed the Bills on NFL network.. "who would want to coach the Bills?" That statement may have made it's way to One Bills Drive and therefore the Bills are not interviewing out of spite (which would be wrong). Announcers are like lemmings and since the Bills are the joke of the day, Billick is following suit (Tom Donohoe when asked as an ESPN inside on who to start - Flutie or Johnson, said "Who is winning?" Well needless to say he cut Flutie. Being in the media on the outside is competely different. I'm not sure why Nix is not interviewing Billick but hopefully it is not because we feel "dissed" by what Billick said. Although based on Nix's demeanor.. I think he has thick skin. It may not be a fit.

Ball Hawk

It appears he has a point tho :blink:

Im not saying to hire the guy just Interview the man!