Ralph,the Ralph,Ralph the problemRalph looks like Alph

ICE is that U

No just another fan that can see the real problem.Ralph has to give these prospects a clue of the future of the Bills. Or as I said before they will just wait another year when somebody else gets fired.Then they can go to a more stable place of employment.

Long live Ralph Wilson.

It amazes me how an old man is continually bashed on this website. At the end of the day, what does he owe any of us? We choose to be fans of this team. We act as though he doesn't want a winner, but neglect to recall the Millions of dollars he shells out for players like Dockery, Spikes, Bledsoe, etc. He may not make the right decisions, but ultimately it is his money his decisions to make.

Like it or not, Ralph Wilson is and always has been the Buffalo Bills. He is the reason they remain here for you all to complain about. If you cannot accept this then go route for the Dallas Cowboys or the Washington Redskins...THOSE owners are doing wonderful things for parity in the NFL.

In closing stop bashing an old man for providing you a football team.

Long live Ralph Wilson.

It amazes me how an old man is continually bashed on this website. At the end of the day, what does he owe any of us? We choose to be fans of this team. We act as though he doesn't want a winner, but neglect to recall the Millions of dollars he shells out for players like Dockery, Spikes, Bledsoe, etc. He may not make the right decisions, but ultimately it is his money his decisions to make.

Like it or not, Ralph Wilson is and always has been the Buffalo Bills. He is the reason they remain here for you all to complain about. If you cannot accept this then go route for the Dallas Cowboys or the Washington Redskins...THOSE owners are doing wonderful things for parity in the NFL.

I`m not saying I don`t like Ralph . But He plain and simple is the problem. It`s just that he`s too old and it scares away alot of prospects.

Long live Ralph Wilson.

No good corporation is the owner..it is also the sum of all those who work there and those who buy what they are selling. I do give RW credit for keeping the team here. But that doesn't mean he is or was a good owner, unless all you care about is having a team. To me a good owner wants to give the customer a good product and a good shopping experience in the process.

:thumbdown:

No good corporation is the owner..it is also the sum of all those who work there and those who buy what they are selling. I do give RW credit for keeping the team here. But that doesn't mean he is or was a good owner, unless all you care about is having a team. To me a good owner wants to give the customer a good product and a good shopping experience in the process.

He needs to sell part of the team to a younger person or group. It would help to sign some kind of agreement on keeping the Bills in Buffalo after he passes. I think this would or is the only thing holding us from signing a good coach.

I disagree with you completely. First of all, the Bills are not a corporation, they are a privately owned entity, owned by one individual.

cor⋅po⋅ra⋅tion

  /ˌkɔrpəˈreɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kawr-puh-rey-shuhn] Show IPA

Use corporation in a Sentence

See images of corporation

Search corporation on the Web

–noun

1. an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.

2. (initial capital letter) the group of principal officials of a borough or other municipal division in England.

3. any group of persons united or regarded as united in one body.

4. Informal. a paunch; potbelly.

Regardless, I will give you 3 examples of why you were wrong.

1. New York Yankees - For decades George Steinbrenner was the iron fist of this organization. He was the bottom line and made ALL of the decisions. They have 27 World Series Titles. (I AM NOT A YANKEE FAN - DISCLAIMER)

2. Oakland Raiders - OK, they are a joke now. But Al Davis was this entire organization for decades. He was this team. He made personnel decisions, staff decisions etc etc... They have been to 5 Superbowls, winning 3.

3. Apple - This was a company that for all intensive purposes was dead in the water. Their recent success is directly attributed to Steve Jobs. SO much so that it was being debated in the legal community whether Apple stock holders should be provided with Steve Job's private medical information (because this could so greatly affect the company.)

I disagree with you completely. First of all, the Bills are not a corporation, they are a privately owned entity, owned by one individual.

cor⋅po⋅ra⋅tion

  /ˌkɔrpəˈreɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kawr-puh-rey-shuhn] Show IPA

Use corporation in a Sentence

See images of corporation

Search corporation on the Web

–noun

1. an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.

2. (initial capital letter) the group of principal officials of a borough or other municipal division in England.

3. any group of persons united or regarded as united in one body.

4. Informal. a paunch; potbelly.

Regardless, I will give you 3 examples of why you were wrong.

1. New York Yankees - For decades George Steinbrenner was the iron fist of this organization. He was the bottom line and made ALL of the decisions. They have 27 World Series Titles. (I AM NOT A YANKEE FAN - DISCLAIMER)

2. Oakland Raiders - OK, they are a joke now. But Al Davis was this entire organization for decades. He was this team. He made personnel decisions, staff decisions etc etc... They have been to 5 Superbowls, winning 3.

3. Apple - This was a company that for all intensive purposes was dead in the water. Their recent success is directly attributed to Steve Jobs. SO much so that it was being debated in the legal community whether Apple stock holders should be provided with Steve Job's private medical information (because this could so greatly affect the company.)

All your example are of owners who , because of the people they hired, who brought in, developed and coached the product they were selling were successful teams. Look at the yankees...that organization is viewed as a sum of all the years they have been around, through different owners. Apple is certainly a product much more than a single individual. It takes a dedicated team of people to turn around a company. One with a good man or woman running the show, but certainly doesn't do it alone. And any good company realizes that success depends on a good product. They also realise that without the customer there can be no success. So what if they are not a corporation. Why you feel pointing out that they are a privately run entity confuses me. You lost the whole point. The point is what makes a good company, corporation or popsicle stand is one that sells a good product , and realises that they wouldn't be anywhere without the people buying the product. So how is RW a good owner again? Oh yeah, he keeps a mediocre product here and expects us to buy it year after year because we all should be so grateful that he sells us rotten fruit.