Right now it is CLEAR as day

Cornerville

Apus?*$#@...

You are drinking the Kool-Aid. Follow your heart man.. the Bills are not landing a big fish. It hurts, I know. I live and breathe the bills. In fact, I would consider the Bills winning the SB the happiest day of my life. Yes I am married and have 2 kids. The Bills are a passion. But we are DUN - we will need to settle - Grimm?

Bottom line the Bills are like a marriage. You remain loyal, faithful and committed through thick and thin. The Bills unfortunately have gained 30 pounds and started chain smoking in 2000. They still love us but we are at a cross roads, we need to feel loved back. We know "she" can lose the 30 pounds and cut out the smoking (hire a coach) cold turkey. Winning will return.. it will. When that day comes we will pop the Viagara and get a hop back in our giddy up. Remain - LOYAL, FAITHFUL and COMMITTED but don't drink the Kool-Aid blindly. The Bills will rise but it will be the same way we did in the 80's when Polian (Nix) and Levy (Grimm) took over.

Ball Hawk

Apus?*$#@...

You are drinking the Kool-Aid. Follow your heart man.. the Bills are not landing a big fish. It hurts, I know. I live and breathe the bills. In fact, I would consider the Bills winning the SB the happiest day of my life. Yes I am married and have 2 kids. The Bills are a passion. But we are DUN - we will need to settle - Grimm?

Bottom line the Bills are like a marriage. You remain loyal, faithful and committed through thick and thin. The Bills unfortunately have gained 30 pounds and started chain smoking in 2000. They still love us but we are at a cross roads, we need to feel loved back. We know "she" can lose the 30 pounds and cut out the smoking (hire a coach) cold turkey. Winning will return.. it will. When that day comes we will pop the Viagara and get a hop back in our giddy up. Remain - LOYAL, FAITHFUL and COMMITTED but don't drink the Kool-Aid blindly. The Bills will rise but it will be the same way we did in the 80's when Polian (Nix) and Levy (Grimm) took over.

Ball Hawk

Don't even try holding a conversation with the homers. Nothing short of the team moving would ever cause them to doubt the franchise. I have never heard of a coordinator turning down a HC job in the NFL, but suddenly it's no big deal. Perhaps it's some OC or DC has rejected an interview before, but for this to happen is a huge slap in the face.

All of this is the result of horrible management with RW's people like Littman running the show behind the scenes. Between Donahoe, Levy, and Russ "Mr. Smithers" Brandon handling this team we've witnessed mediocrity in an era when just about every team has made the playoffs.

Homer fans are not bright, but simply afraid that if they don't show support, the team will definitely leave. And so you get the drivel like APUS and C. Bisc.

Don't even try holding a conversation with the homers. Nothing short of the team moving would ever cause them to doubt the franchise. I have never heard of a coordinator turning down a HC job in the NFL, but suddenly it's no big deal. Perhaps it's some OC or DC has rejected an interview before, but for this to happen is a huge slap in the face.

All of this is the result of horrible management with RW's people like Littman running the show behind the scenes. Between Donahoe, Levy, and Russ "Mr. Smithers" Brandon handling this team we've witnessed mediocrity in an era when just about every team has made the playoffs.

Homer fans are not bright, but simply afraid that if they don't show support, the team will definitely leave. And so you get the drivel like APUS and C. Bisc.

Bills Vet - I agree with what you are saying and the rose colored glasses fans are due for a big let down but I give them credit. The passion is unwavering. We have seen this franchise run itself right into the ground. But... the owner has "stepped" up this year. We are paying for past mistakes. It is up to Nix to right the ship.

When I first heard that we were hiring Nix, I was floored - REALLY? But when I heard him talk, he nailed every single concern I had - The O-line, not re-signing "our" players, injuries and the training staff, finding a coach to fit the system (bye-bye cover 2!!!), he nailed it! Crushed it. I was sold. Let's give this guy a chance. He saw us play for a year after being in San Diego. His drafts are bullet proof. Give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

It's easy for Bills fans to "jump on board" even if there is no merit. See Russ Brandon. But in the case of Nix, we have a talent evaluator. His first job, find a talented coach even if it is not the name everyone wants to hear - we created this mess, it's up to Nix to get us out. This is the last hire Wilson will ever make, it may be his legacy. Something tells me Nix won't disappoint.

1. There is no proof anywhere besides some rumors, that he was offered $10 mil from Buffalo, or even offered a contract from Buffalo. The only thing that was true was that they met with Shanahan

2.Brian did say no thanks to an interiew with Buffalo, he says he is happy where he is, and maybe he really is. His Dad has turned everyone down, he said he is done coaching and wants to stay retired.

3. He did? He hasn't said anything to Buffalo

4. Good for them, he was someone they wanted, and he wanted the job of "Football Czar" their. He wanted total and complete control, not to just be a coach, or just a GM (where he wasn't anything special and had that position removed from him)

5. The Bills have interviewed Fewell, and spoke with Cowher and Shanahan. They have interviewed Frazier who many have called a top co-ordinator to become a HC, and Grimm is also supposed to interview with them, and he has also been a top choice to move up to the HC position

THE BILLS HAVE ONLY BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE. ONCE BY SHANAHAN WHO WAS ALREADY RUMORED TO TAKE OVER THE HC POSITION IN WASHINGTON ONCE IT BECAME AVAILABLE, AND SHOTTENHEIMER WHO WANTS TO STAY WITH THE JETS

1. Where there is smoke, there is fire

2. A mediocre OC declined to interview for a HEAD COACHING JOB. Ron Riviera, a mediocre DC declined to interview for a HEAD COACHING JOB.

3. Not accepting a job offer is the same as declining a job offer

4. The Browns brought in a top talent. THE BROWNS. Meanwhile the Bill are being rejected EVERYWHERE THEY TURN. I said nothing about him coaching in Cleveland.

5. The Bills obtained permission to ask Grimm to interview. He hasnt yet, maybe he will, maybe he wont, but I am fairly certain the Bills didnt ask for permission o interview him only to change their minds and never follow through. If Grimm never interviews, its because HE DECLINED - just like Brian S. As for Fraizer, he has interviewed for countless (6-7) HC vacancies. Wouldnt a "top" DC have gotten a HC job if he were truely that good?

Shany turned us down. Cowher turned us down. Brian S wouldnt even interview. Fraizer interviews with everyone and cant get a job anywhere.