Why is everyone so Ga Ga over Grimm?

DarthICE

Yeah its simple, he isn't qualified and NO other franchise has thought he was either or he would be hired by now. Hell no other franchise has even made him a coordinator. Only the most stupid football can misses the huge red flag right there. He is so damn good, so well thought of NO ONE has even made the guy a coordinator in his entire NFL coaching career.

And yeah you work you way up the ranks not sit there in a lower position and expect to become a HC, unless you interview with the cheap assed buffalo bills.

I guess I am the most stupid football can. And your answer should have been no, I can't provide proof, because you didn't, other than your opinion that he isn't qualified and your assertion that assistant HC for teams that make the Super Bowl is a huge red flag.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am the most stupid football can. And your answer should have been no, I can't provide proof, because you didn't, other than your opinion that he isn't qualified and your assertion that assistant HC for teams that make the Super Bowl is a huge red flag.

yeah...give up now...he's on a roll. Anyone who disagrees with him is either stupid or a homer (that's me, but I'm probably stupid too)