Why not Perry if we are not going to hire experience?

Poeticlaw

By all accounts this team does not look as though its going to hire an experienced coach. WHy should we go aafter another assistant to promote ot head coach when we have on right here who did well with the hand he was dealt.

If we should give any assitant caoch a chance to be our next head coach why not Perry? I liked how he got this team fired up and he didnt do to bad considering he was pulling double duties. He knows the players and the organization he comes with some fire. Give him some qualified coordinators and let him run the show.

I dont want to hear anythig baout hes a byproduct of Jauron. He proved to be better then Jauron. Give him a full offseason to prepare and qulaified assitants and lets ee whta he can do.

Personally I would like cower though that is dwindling but I think Billick would be a good fit as well but if we are not going for experience then I say give Perry the JOB!!!

By all accounts this team does not look as though its going to hire an experienced coach. WHy should we go aafter another assistant to promote ot head coach when we have on right here who did well with the hand he was dealt.

If we should give any assitant caoch a chance to be our next head coach why not Perry? I liked how he got this team fired up and he didnt do to bad considering he was pulling double duties. He knows the players and the organization he comes with some fire. Give him some qualified coordinators and let him run the show.

I dont want to hear anythig baout hes a byproduct of Jauron. He proved to be better then Jauron. Give him a full offseason to prepare and qulaified assitants and lets ee whta he can do.

Personally I would like cower though that is dwindling but I think Billick would be a good fit as well but if we are not going for experience then I say give Perry the JOB!!!

I also thought Fewell did a good job but Bills fans won't accept him as a HC. Not saying there aren't better coaches to consider. Just that he gets a bad rap for being part of the old regime.

PTR

People are cutting Fewell a lot of slack for going 3-4 with a bandaid roster. I get that, but we still went 3-4, including a garbage time win against the Colts. That's not a lot to base his abilities on.

What we have a solid sampling of is his ability at a DC, and I wasn't impressed.

His defensive scheme is completely wrong for both the personnel AND the weather in Buffalo.

I did like the job he did though and I hope he lands his HC job sooner rather than later (or never).