" I have never been accused of being the smartest guy in the room

Bill Cowher

Boy oh boy I can't wait for Leslie and then the draft! First step give Marshawn a lifetime contract then promote guy and modrak.

I remember Dwight Adams saying stuff like he was just and old country boy and far from the smartest guy around. Yeah he really sucked... :ph34r:

What's the big deal? He's an honest guy coming in and knowing that he isn't the fan favorite star that the media and fans were looking for. He knows what the problems are with the organization and team. (offensive production, coaching up players, injuries...). the list goes on and on and he stated the list during that same introduction interview.

Give the guy a shot. At least he is honest, experienced, and is working on the problems in a practical and strategic way given the guardrails and probable limitations of working for Mr. Wilson in terms of decisions and payroll.

Time will tell the tale and Buddy Nix isn't trying to throw BS just use common sense.

On a side note, The Jets beat the Bengals in a methodic and sound way. Wish the Bills fired Jauron last season and hired Rex Ryan.

Boy oh boy I can't wait for Leslie and then the draft! First step give Marshawn a lifetime contract then promote guy and modrak.

off this **** troll