Does anyone think that we might be waiting for Mike Zimmer...

ACor58

If the Bills keep this supposed search going it scares me that they might be after Ron Rivera of the Chargers, or some other assistant with no previous history of being a head coach.

Stupidity has been rolling full steam and has prevailed at OBD for a decade, hard to believe it will screech to a halt now.

The last thing this franchise needs is another wanna be coordinator getting his shot at becoming a head coach in Buffalo, the names Jauron-Williams-Mularkey are apparently already forgotten.

I think Ralph Wilson forgets that the best Buffalo Bills head coach in the history of the franchise was Marv Levy, who got his start as special teams coach. A head coach in KC, Canada and the USFL before becoming the Bills head coach, never a coordinator.

So RW and his infinite wisdom along with the bozo's in the FO completely overlook what could have been another Marv in Bobby April and didn't even give him the interim shot.

If the Bills keep this supposed search going it scares me that they might be after Ron Rivera of the Chargers, or some other assistant with no previous history of being a head coach.

Stupidity has been rolling full steam and has prevailed at OBD for a decade, hard to believe it will screech to a halt now.

The last thing this franchise needs is another wanna be coordinator getting his shot at becoming a head coach in Buffalo, the names Jauron-Williams-Mularkey are apparently already forgotten.

I think Ralph Wilson forgets that the best Buffalo Bills head coach in the history of the franchise was Marv Levy, who got his start as special teams coach. A head coach in KC, Canada and the USFL before becoming the Bills head coach, never a coordinator.

So RW and his infinite wisdom along with the bozo's in the FO completely overlook what could have been another Marv in Bobby April and didn't even give him the interim shot.

Maybe the next Marv Levy is Mark trestman, HC of the Montreal Alouettes. He has had a much better record than Levy did in Canada (won a couple Grey Cups) and is a wizardly offensive mind. If he got the Bills to four Superbowls, he'd probably win at least one.