which free agents will return to Buffalo

as March approaches, it will be interesting to see which free agents will stay with buffalo. George Wilson and Incognito are both restricted free agents that i believe should stay in Buffalo. Wilson has been a great addition and is a great veteran leader for the defense. Incognito's rough and tumble game will provide a spark to the O Line. I wouldnt be too disappointed if Reed ended up moving on. He would be a solid slot receiver if he had better hands. The Owens experiment clearly was a waste of money. I think Evans needs to be the lead receiver to provide example and direction to the newer rookie receivers. I would like to see more of Hardy and Johnson. We never really got to see them on the field enough this year to make an accurate assumption. I believe Shawn Nelson, under the right leadership, would be an outstanding tight end. Why doesnt Parrish return kick offs?? I know he is undersized but he gives us the threat of bringing it all the way back everytime he touches the football. I do agree that Lynch would make an awesome fullback to block for freddy. Freddy is much more elusive, whereas lynch is more of a physical blocking type.

Which Free Agents Would You Keep?

Unrestricted Free Agents Restricted Free Agents

*Denny *Ellison

*Draft *Hamdan

*Johnson *Incognito

*Mckinney *Klopfenstein

*Owens *Wilson

*Reed *Youboty

*Scott

*SImmons

as March approaches, it will be interesting to see which free agents will stay with buffalo. George Wilson and Incognito are both restricted free agents that i believe should stay in Buffalo. Wilson has been a great addition and is a great veteran leader for the defense. Incognito's rough and tumble game will provide a spark to the O Line. I wouldnt be too disappointed if Reed ended up moving on. He would be a solid slot receiver if he had better hands. The Owens experiment clearly was a waste of money. I think Evans needs to be the lead receiver to provide example and direction to the newer rookie receivers. I would like to see more of Hardy and Johnson. We never really got to see them on the field enough this year to make an accurate assumption. I believe Shawn Nelson, under the right leadership, would be an outstanding tight end. Why doesnt Parrish return kick offs?? I know he is undersized but he gives us the threat of bringing it all the way back everytime he touches the football. I do agree that Lynch would make an awesome fullback to block for freddy. Freddy is much more elusive, whereas lynch is more of a physical blocking type.

*Denny *Ellison

*Draft *Hamdan

*Johnson *Incognito

*Mckinney *Klopfenstein

*Owens *Wilson

*Reed *Youboty

*Scott

*SImmons

I don't think Lynch can be a lead-blocker fullback.

Incognito, Klopfenstein, Scott, Wilson

I think Schouman or Fine are done, wouldn't mind of both were cut or traded, Simmons and McKinney were fill-ins and shouldn't be starting anywhere (Simmons could be resgned), Youboty will be traded or cut his time is done never panned out.

Incognito, Klopfenstein, Scott, Wilson

I think Schouman or Fine are done, wouldn't mind of both were cut or traded, Simmons and McKinney were fill-ins and shouldn't be starting anywhere (Simmons could be resgned), Youboty will be traded or cut his time is done never panned out.

schouman looked pretty good, albeit small sample size, but i'd definitely take him back

*Denny *Ellison

*Draft *Hamdan

*Johnson *Incognito

*Mckinney *Klopfenstein

*Owens *Wilson

*Reed *Youboty

*Scott

*SImmons

Draft

Incognito

Owens

Wilson

Scott

Simmons

Don't tell him that! He thinks if it can happen in Madden '10 it can happen in REAL LIFE!!! :w00t:

I can put toghether 15 play drives in Madden with the Bills. ( it is great therapy)

Keep Wilson fo sho, love the way he play's!