Charlie Whitehurst

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

i watched a lot of this kid when he was at clemson. he is a good quarterback. size, good arm, mobility and a good decision maker. since nix was involved in the diego drafts he may have had some input on the whitehurst pick. diego has volek behind rivers so why wouldn't whitehurst be available for a mid round pick? i don't want players from the south here but i am willing to give charlie a shot to be the starting qb and i am sure nix is too. charlie needs a chance to play.

He was good in college and Im a Hurricanes fan and seen him alot because Clemson being ACC (same conference). And he is learning tips from Rivers I would guess. Wouldn't hurt to give him a try out... But not trade worthy unless we give up a 5th round pick or lower since we havent seen him in NFL action

Im also a Missouri Tigers fan, as I lived in Columbia, Missouri for 5 years. Just to throw that out there haha

Guest three3

i believe he was a third round pick. the bills would have to give up a mid to late round pick to get him. i doubt he will be cut loose by SD, there has to be some sort of market for charlie considering how rare it is to land an above avg qb

i believe he was a third round pick. the bills would have to give up a mid to late round pick to get him. i doubt he will be cut loose by SD, there has to be some sort of market for charlie considering how rare it is to land an above avg qb

Never know, I just dont see the Bills making a move for him since he hasn't played a down (i believe) in the NFL.... But there is that chance because of Buddy Nix. But that doesn't really mean too much

Never know, I just dont see the Bills making a move for him since he hasn't played a down (i believe) in the NFL.... But there is that chance because of Buddy Nix. But that doesn't really mean too much

Those people who crowned Brohm as next year's starter & then defended his 3 point game would love to have another team's QB who hasn't played.

I live in greenville, sc, which is about 30 min away from where Charlie played at Clemson, believe me when

I say, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS LOSER, CHARLIE WHITEHURST SUCKS B@LLSACKS OFF DEAD LIVESTOCK, it's a miracle he's even in the league. I listened to retarded clemson fans tout this joker as a heisman candidate his senior year, only to watch him struggle in the sad sack ACC. The guy is a benchwarmer, not a starter. KEEP AWAY

I live in greenville, sc, which is about 30 min away from where Charlie played at Clemson, believe me when

I say, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS LOSER, CHARLIE WHITEHURST SUCKS B@LLSACKS OFF DEAD LIVESTOCK, it's a miracle he's even in the league. I listened to retarded clemson fans tout this joker as a heisman candidate his senior year, only to watch him struggle in the sad sack ACC. The guy is a benchwarmer, not a starter. KEEP AWAY

No one is going to take your points seriously when you come to a discussion with such a bias.

No one is going to take your points seriously when you come to a discussion with such a bias.

what are you talking about, I didn't show any bias, I watched him play for 3 yrs, I am speaking from experience, the only reason I said "retarded clemson fans" was because they were pounding the pavement claiming he was a legit heisman candidate, which was, and still is hilarious.

No one will take you serious if you dont know what ur talking about, jerkoff