Buddy Nix spoke to one of the candidates on 12/31 ?

Maddog69

In the interview he did on Channel 7, he was talking about playing catch-up to Russ and Ralph in the coaching seach and made a comment something like: "I hadn't even spoken to any of the candidated until Thursday night after the press conference". This was probably a slip. I would guess this conversation was the candidate that Russ and Ralph have decided to hire just to make sure they are all on the same page. I think they have their guy picked out. Now we have to wait to see if it is Cowher, Billick, Marty or someone else.

In the interview he did on Channel 7, he was talking about playing catch-up to Russ and Ralph in the coaching seach and made a comment something like: "I hadn't even spoken to any of the candidated until Thursday night after the press conference". This was probably a slip. I would guess this conversation was the candidate that Russ and Ralph have decided to hire just to make sure they are all on the same page. I think they have their guy picked out. Now we have to wait to see if it is Cowher, Billick, Marty or someone else.

I don't wanna wait. :)

Or maybe he just talked to Fewell after the press conference.