Andy Levitre

Kingfish

I thought he started a little shaky but by the second half of the season he became a damn good lineman despite playing between the worst starting tackles I've ever seen.

And why was Scott playing over Merideth?

I'm going out on a limb and saying Nix had a lot to do with drafting Levitre and wood. I'll chalk byrd up to the other guys, since they hit on all DBs except Ko and Donte.

Hangartner was the best FA pick by John Guy which didn't happen until Nix got here either... again, coincidence?

the inside of this line is solid. I do not like D Bell at LT and am not a fan of Butler at RT due to injuries. If they can shore those 2 up and stay freaking healthy, even Trent might look good next year.

I'm going out on a limb and saying Nix had a lot to do with drafting Levitre and wood. I'll chalk byrd up to the other guys, since they hit on all DBs except Ko and Donte.

Hangartner was the best FA pick by John Guy which didn't happen until Nix got here either... again, coincidence?

the inside of this line is solid. I do not like D Bell at LT and am not a fan of Butler at RT due to injuries. If they can shore those 2 up and stay freaking healthy, even Trent might look good next year.

I think Florence was our best FA pickup. What a solid season that guy had in both run support and coverage.

I thought he started a little shaky but by the second half of the season he became a damn good lineman despite playing between the worst starting tackles I've ever seen.

And why was Scott playing over Merideth?

Because Scott is better than him. If Scott could play against 2nd and 3rd stringers all the time, he'd look pretty good too.