I would love to see him back next year as the backup. If this guy only had an arm to go with that Heart of his we would have a starting QB on the roster. How many times have we seen him out in front throwing a great block. He was 5 yards behind Freddie and got out in front to take out a Colts defender. When he takes of on a scramble you know he will take every hit he has to get that yards etc.

Hope we can find a QB with Grit like Fitz

Tremendous heart and one of the worst arms I have ever seen in the NFL!

It seems like his throws are accurate about 25% of the time ... when they are like in today's touchdowns you just sit there wondering why he can't do it all the time. And, having or not having time doesn't matter ... he just can't throw!

But, love the block and love the grit! It's great to see an athlete at quarterback who doesn't panic!

Would be nice to have him on the bench again.

Tremendous heart and one of the worst arms I have ever seen in the NFL!

It seems like his throws are accurate about 25% of the time ... when they are like in today's touchdowns you just sit there wondering why he can't do it all the time. And, having or not having time doesn't matter ... he just can't throw!

But, love the block and love the grit! It's great to see an athlete at quarterback who doesn't panic!

Would be nice to have him on the bench again.

If they can transplant livers, hearts, kidneys, etc, why not a throwing arm??? :doh:

I would love to see him back next year as the backup. If this guy only had an arm to go with that Heart of his we would have a starting QB on the roster. How many times have we seen him out in front throwing a great block. He was 5 yards behind Freddie and got out in front to take out a Colts defender. When he takes of on a scramble you know he will take every hit he has to get that yards etc.

Hope we can find a QB with Grit like Fitz

Give me a break! He stinks. Yes. He looked good today (against 2nd and 3rd teamers). Did you watch any of the earlier games? One of the worst QB's in the league. No thanks. Blow this QB situation up and start over.