Stimulus for the Little Guy

Right after Obama became president he gave a tax cut to the little guy, the worker. I got thirteen dollars every two weeks in my pay checks. Come to find out I have to pay that back when I file my taxes (more than half). So what did I get? I haven't had even a cost of livilng raise in three years (but I still have a job) And Obama's "stimulus" for workers is going to net me less than $100 for the year. That did not help as I am losing my home through foreclosure. I was not eligible for any of the plans to save your house.

This is all bull ****.

I started working on my taxes because I'm worried about how much I'm going to have to pay this year.

I sold my house in Virginia instead of walking away. It cost me $1000.00 out of pocket to sell it and I took a pretty big loss, but it was money I made from selling the house prior to that one.

At the same time, I bought our new home here in Ohio. I employed several crews for about 5 months in building our home.

Do you think I can get a tax credit for doing that?

Nope.

If I'd waited until November I could have, but since I bought in March 2009 and was not a first-timer, I'm not eligibile.

It doesn't pay to do the right thing, and it pisses me off to no end.