Woo hoo - adding to '09 record season

GG

"Player number 20 has just gone on injured reserve for the Bills. "

S Todd Johnson was placed on I-R with a hamstring injury that has kept him out of the last two games.

Replacing him on the roster is LB Ryan Manalac. Manalac was called up from the practice squad where he has spent the last couple of weeks.

Manalac was originally signed midway through training camp in the summer, but did not make the final roster. "

Players in the NFL are bound to get hurt from time to time, but it is also no secret in the game of football that if you aren't good enough at playing the game of football you get hurt. Every year many of us say how this team has had bad luck with injuries, and to a point we have, but i think these players for the most part aren't good NFL players and thats why they can't stay on the field.

Players in the NFL are bound to get hurt from time to time, but it is also no secret in the game of football that if you aren't good enough at playing the game of football you get hurt. Every year many of us say how this team has had bad luck with injuries, and to a point we have, but i think these players for the most part aren't good NFL players and thats why they can't stay on the field.

you are correct

75% of the players on the Bills IR don't belong in the NFL.

At this point, it looks like the Bills are treating IR as a game to see how big they can get the number.

Makes the injury excuse for a bad 2009 look that much better.