Trent Edwards as backup QB????

Is it possible that Trent Edwards winds up as a solid #2.

Every NFL team needs 2 QB's. Injurys are a definate!

If we draft a QB OR get a veteran OR ......... whatever

Edwards has a lot of time in personel wise as well as we invested in drafting him high.

I know he has gone back this year (Yes an understatement!) but is he really done?

Something in me does not want to let go (like an old girlfriend) --

should we breajk up or give irt another go?

Edwards has 1 game left in a Bills uniform. It's time to get rid of this cancer. He has shown time after time that he isn't a "team" player. He mopes on the sideline and becomes a recluse if he has a bad series. Thanks for your time here Trent, don't let the door break your ass on your way out.

Edwards has 1 game left in a Bills uniform. It's time to get rid of this cancer. He has shown time after time that he isn't a "team" player. He mopes on the sideline and becomes a recluse if he has a bad series. Thanks for your time here Trent, don't let the door break your ass on your way out.

Cancer? Wow. You really do hear something new every day. I don't think Trent Edwards has ever done anything in his lifetime to be considered a "cancer".

Cancer? Wow. You really do hear something new every day. I don't think Trent Edwards has ever done anything in his lifetime to be considered a "cancer".

IMO, if the supposed leader of the team is moping on the sideline because he went 3 and out, he's a cancer to the well being of the team as a whole.