Ten Years Ago This Football Week

No you weren't. Johnson had that playoff game won. It wasn't HIS fault noone could STAY IN THEIR FRICKING LANES!!!

Oh, and it also wasn't his fault the refs BLEW an illegal foward lateral.

It was close, but I think the play was legal. And the time it happened I was 100% convinced it was a forward pass, but after seeing it on replay real close I thought it was a good non-call.

Good move to put RJ in. Unlike Flutie, he did not fumble at the end of the playoff game at the goal line as Flutie did against the Dolphins. People seem to forget that one.

In the end, we have the same problems that we had ten years ago - bad offensive line. At least with that team, we also had a good defense.

I tried to forget that one, but you had to remind me didn't you! :rolleyes:

that was also Bledsoe's major flaw. Why throw the ball away when you can take a sack and rest on the ground for 5 seconds?

Come on, statues are in rigid upright positions for long periods of time. So give a statue a break. Every statue needs a rest period. Drew Bledsoe deserved every one of those 5 seconds.

signed,

Statue Rights Association

It was close, but I think the play was legal. And the time it happened I was 100% convinced it was a forward pass, but after seeing it on replay real close I thought it was a good non-call.

You, sir, must now leave this message board. :rolleyes: