Bring in Mr. Talley to teach LB's

Bufcomments

This makes sense to me , hear me out.

Daryl Talley says he would help out OBD, I say bring him in as a assistant LB coach, or even as a consultant.

I think he would help not only Maybin make the switch to LOLB. But may teach Poz, Palmer, Harris a thing or two.

Lets face it Maybin is not going to get to many snaps at DE, not with the way Schobel and to my surprise Kelsey have been playing.

So way not make him a LB? This way he can be matched up more with a RB blocking him, not an 330pd Lineman.

Maybe its too late for this year. But For the OTA's and training camp next yr I think its a good idea.

This makes sense to me , hear me out.

Daryl Talley says he would help out OBD, I say bring him in as a assistant LB coach, or even as a consultant.

I think he would help not only Maybin make the switch to LOLB. But may teach Poz, Palmer, Harris a thing or two.

Lets face it Maybin is not going to get to many snaps at DE, not with the way Schobel and to my surprise Kelsey have been playing.

So way not make him a LB? This way he can be matched up more with a RB blocking him, not an 330pd Lineman.

Maybe its too late for this year. But For the OTA's and training camp next yr I think its a good idea.

Are you saying the Schobel and Kelsay have been playing well?