'Wait 'til next year, Bills fans'

Chandler#81

"Maybe next year" has become a joke in my family.

Last year I received, from my two sons, a very nice Bills Beer Stein customized with an inscription that reads "Maybe Next Year".

This year I received for my birthday a really nice Bills (NFL) long sleeve shirt. Apparently now you can have your own name or what ever put on it. Mine reads MAYBENXTYR

Three options exist, cry, laugh, drop 'em like a hot rock.............. I choose, yet another year, to laugh. Having to put out the kind of cash for NFL Sunday ticket is really starting to sting..... never mind the 3 hours of watching a hopeless team and the countless hours afterward grieving for yet another ugly game and loss. I must admit the grieving is becoming very short lived. Expectations are so low, it does not hurt so much any longer.

Merry Christmas everyone and MAYBE NEXT YEAR!

"Maybe next year" has become a joke in my family.

Last year I received, from my two sons, a very nice Bills Beer Stein customized with an inscription that reads "Maybe Next Year".

This year I received for my birthday a really nice Bills (NFL) long sleeve shirt. Apparently now you can have your own name or what ever put on it. Mine reads MAYBENXTYR

Three options exist, cry, laugh, drop 'em like a hot rock.............. I choose, yet another year, to laugh. Having to put out the kind of cash for NFL Sunday ticket is really starting to sting..... never mind the 3 hours of watching a hopeless team and the countless hours afterward grieving for yet another ugly game and loss. I must admit the grieving is becoming very short lived. Expectations are so low, it does not hurt so much any longer.

Merry Christmas everyone and MAYBE NEXT YEAR!

How much does Direct TV NFL package costs with HDTV. I get back to the states after four years and although the state of the Bills is terrible, you can not turn your back on them. Although we deserve better they are still our Bills. Maybe next Year. GO BILLS

How much does Direct TV NFL package costs with HDTV. I get back to the states after four years and although the state of the Bills is terrible, you can not turn your back on them. Although we deserve better they are still our Bills. Maybe next Year. GO BILLS

pushin $300.00. Just about everyone tried a little scheme claiming too expensive and -just about everyone received a substantial $$ break. Something tells me they won't be as charitble next year though.

I stopped when they announced Jauron was being retained at the end of last season. I'm keeping my mouth shut from now on. I don't care if they get Cowher and Holmgren and Shanahan and Vince Lombardi's casket. I ain't sayin nuthin until they actually make the playoffs.

Yes, I DO know how long that has the potential to be.

I was 5 when the team began play in the AFL, but became a big fan during the mid 60's Championship years.

So my 1st time stating this refrain was December, 1966.

43 years and counting...

You've got me. I said it every year up until 2009. This year I couldn't even muster a decent delusion.