The Refs

judman

I was at the game and still can't believe the Pats left tackle was not called for a hold on the play McGee got hurt on. Schobel was going to make a play, and break Marsha in half coming from the blind side, the LT knew it, reached his arm out from behind, and pulled Schobel to the ground, the thing was it was in space and everyone could see how obvious the hold was. We all sat there and waited for the flag, nothing. It was the one play that pissed me off more than anything else on Sunday. BTW it was a third down and that drive led to FG.

The Pats other 14 pts were direct direct results of the refs as well. The PIs were all questionable, I wonder if Buffalo would have gotten those calls? Being at the game the refs threw the PI flags as guys were getting up off the ground to go back to the huddle. The Welker PI in the endzone total BS, one Ref was 5 yards from the play and didnt' throw a flag, he was the douche who threw the first two, the ref 20 yards away did threw the flag on that play, and the ball wasn't even catchable.

I can't stand losing to the Pats anymore, especially this way, getting calls agaisnt us at home.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic