Official Game Day Thread

Nanker

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me what he could have done about Maybin jumping offsides r whitner running into Moss or Reed dropping a touchdown pass on fourth down

He could do nothing with Reed's drop ......This team needs discipline....NONE HERE!!!! Over 100 yard penalties...But, it has nothing to do with coaching? Give me a break....

He could do nothing with Reed's drop ......This team needs discipline....NONE HERE!!!! Over 100 yard penalties...But, it has nothing to do with coaching? Give me a break....

True, Bills stupidity gave away the game. No reason why that should have been a loss. A penalty on every single crucial play.

Obviously u clearly have never played football because it doesnt occur to you that inferior players usually commit penalties like, Pass Interference and holding, which account for the bulk of the penalty yardage, when faced with superior athletes!!!

Yeah, I am sure coaching is the main reason for that!

Whatever

The good news is that we aren't likely to have another 7-9 season. More like 5-11. More important than the head coach is the pick for GM. Please get someone that knows something about, well, FOOTBALL. No more brain dead picks like Maybin.

Please cut Maybin for Christmas. Purge this franchise of the disaster fecal matter picks of the past. I do not want to see this clown on the Bills next year.

Obviously u clearly have never played football because it doesnt occur to you that inferior players usually commit penalties like, Pass Interference and holding, which account for the bulk of the penalty yardage, when faced with superior athletes!!!

Whatever

Keep laughing Perry!!!

Whatever

it's not 100% coaches fault, but good coaches break players of those habits. There's a reason why the Pats second string were not making those mistakes--and I don't want to hear about ref bias. Dumb players that Jauron coddled.

I'm not sayin that, but come on we had a shot. They look like they know whats gonna happen, then just laugh it off.

Dude come on now. Barring Reed's bone head play the game would have been tied!!!

If Maybin doesnt jump offsides we still could have got the ball back and had a chance.

Perry is not our long term solution, but getting a second shot of him laughing with the Special Teams Coach is no reason to pan the guy.

That is just pack mentality and jumping on an issue without perspective.

Cheers and Go Bills