Playoff Round 2 RB/FLEX Help UPDATED

The Jokeman

LaDainian Tomlinson (against Cincinatti) and RB Rashard Mendenhall (against Green Bay). Should I sit either one and play Chris Jennings (or Jerome Henderson as have both) who have a weak matchup against the Chiefs or should I use one of them at my Flex position? I'm hesitant though as usually use my flex for a WR and they have more favorable match ups this week. As if use my studs at RB then I have some options for FLEX between Jennings (or Henderson) again vs KC, Dwayne Bowe (fresh off suspension) vs Cleveland, Austin Collie vs Jacksonville or TJ Houshmanzadeh vs Tampa Bay?

EDIT: Also worth noting that I'm in a PPR, so you guys convinced me that I should start LT and Mendenhall at RB. Now I still need help at my FLEX Position. I can chose between Jennings (or Harrison), Dwayne Bowe, Austin Collie or TJ Housh.

I wouldn't bench LT, Cincy run defense isn't the same without Peko in the middle + norv turner has shown willingness to get LT the ball at the goal line. The Packers defense is worrisome for Mendenhall but I think he is more trustworthy than either Harrison or Jennings - - although if reports have one of two browns RB getting the majority Carries maybe roll with them.

Is Arian Foster (Hou Rb) owned in your league? Foster ended up with 17 touches lastweek and Kubiak sounds inclined to start him this week

I can't pick anyone up. As we have an auction based waiver system and I blew the rest of my auction money on Harrison as I lost Steve Slaton and needed a replacement and overbid on Harrison after he had his big showing against San Diego. Though I was fortunate the week before to snag Jennings.

Jerome Harrison has two weak defenses the next two weeks (Kansas City, Oakland), so if you feel like taking a risk, why not give him a try. I'd start LT either way, whenever they get near the endzone, he always gets the TD it's like clockwork. I have him on my team and he's had 5 straight weeks with a TD.

EDIT: Also worth noting that I'm in a PPR, so you guys convinced me that I should start LT and Mendenhall at RB. Now I still need help at my FLEX Position. I can chose between Jennings (or Harrison), Dwayne Bowe, Austin Collie or TJ Housh.

Housh -- Burleson has a high ankle sprain and is unlikely to go against the Bucs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.