Rumors: Jauron to NYG, T.O. to SF

Craiger93

Well, the Bears finished first in points allowed in 2001. Obviously talent has a lot to do with it, and much as I don't think he's a good head coach, I do think he does a good job with the defensive talent he has on hand. In 01, the Bears had a great defense, and the next year they took a swan dive not because of coaching but primarily because of a devastating run of injuries. His defenses will give up yards, but they're usually pretty decent on the points front. He can scheme pretty well.

Hmm. Where has that happened since? EVERY SEASON IN BUFFALO. Jauron defenses are too small to compete/last over a 16-game season. Not to mention playoffs. [Jim Mora voice] Playoffs!!?!?!? Playoffs!?!?! You talkin' to me about playoffs?!!!? Playoffs?? Are you kiddin' me?? I just hope we can win one more game. Playoffs!!?!?! [/Jim Mora voice].

Good thing that Jauron offenses are enough to compensate. Oh. Wait....

When your scheme involves trying to play DBs at 7 defensive positions and lightweights at the other 4, there's something really wrong with your scheme. Not to mention, there's something wrong with Jauron's homoerotic man-love for secondary players.

I would love to see him with the new york media

Generally, they just go after the coach or the QB. That's about as much as they understand about football.

I wonder what you were saying about Kevin Gilbride after we ran him out of town.

Dunno about him, but I was saying, "Run, run, pass, punt. Run, run, pass, punt. Run, run, pass, punt. Run, run, pass, punt."

If Jauron goes to NY, Tuck and Osi better start learning how to play pass coverage. :thumbsup:

:)