Chicago Parking Meters Can't Handle the Cold

ExiledInIllinois

...Nice! They claim they were "tested" in Buffalo, New York... :lol::wacko:

Don't they know that Chicago may get less snow than BFLO, a lot less snow... But, the weather in Chicago is much worse and less tempered than in BFLO... Chicago is much hotter in the summer and more brutally colder in the winter.

Enjoy:

Frozen Parking Meters Fail

Nice dig you freaking dolts, get a clue about the weather:

"Chicago Parking Meters LLC tested its equipment in Buffalo, N.Y., before installing it here, spokeswoman Avis LaVelle said."

<_<

$4.25 a hour? When you get back are the tires rotated and the oil changed? Does it include day care?

:lol::lol:

This is Daly's 75 year parking meter lease that they say Chicago should have got many BILLIONS MORE when they contracted that deal out. 75 years... :wacko:

They already dipped into the parking meter money to shore up the budget shortfall. :lol:

Now there is talk to contract out the water. <_<

Go figure, contractors and middlemen!

:lol::lol:

This is Daly's 75 year parking meter lease that they say Chicago should have got many BILLIONS MORE when they contracted that deal out. 75 years... :wacko:

They already dipped into the parking meter money to shore up the budget shortfall. :lol:

Now there is talk to contract out the water. <_<

Go figure, contractors and middlemen!

Haven't used a parking meter in Anchorage in over a year, but as I recall I paid 50 cents a hour, and it still ticked me off. What, precisely am I paying for? Am I asking the city for services they would not need to provide if I stayed away- besides paying someone to see if I paid for my parking?