so when does JP start you say?

SuperBills12

Deeray say months ago JP start 11/14. that my story and i stick to it.

well... I don't think he's going to start sunday... but I have no doubt in my mind that he is going to get playing time... and when I say playing time, I mean significant playing time.

I agree. If the Bills this week it is goodbye Drew. 10-6 might not even get teams into the AFC playoffs this year. 9-7 will no way get you to the playoffs. I know, asking the Bills to go 7-0 in the final seven is unrealistic. But until they are completely out of it we won't see JP starting.

a TRUE fan would NEVER root for the Bills to lose!!! GEESH!!!!!!!!!!

125193[/snapback]

you're right...obviously i want this team to win, but dont believe in bledsoe anymore...i think we're all ready for a change, and a loss might bring that

St. Louis has the kind of defense that can help out JP's confindence tremendously: They suck! I hope he at least gets a quarter in, but don't worry, Drew is the man. Seriously though, Drew probably will have a good game and keep JP on the bench another couple of games. Against the Rams D, I can see about 250 yards with 2-3 TD's for Drew. People will say I told you so, prolonging the pain for a few more weeks............... Do not be fooled people! It's time for a change.

I would have loved to see JP start this weekend. BUT, I don't think we are going to see it very soon. Maybe the Cleveland game? I am no longer supporting Bedsore, but I do think he will rebound, and have a decent game on Sunday. If we win with Bedsore, we are not going to see JP for at least a few more weeks. Even if Bedsore loses bad a week from Sunday, MM is just going to say he played really well against the Rams, so there is no reason to sit him, blah, blah, blah....... I'm just hoping that we see JP start a few times this season so he is ready for next year....

I don't think JPs first start will come on the road.  you see what the pressure from playing on the road does to bledsoe, so why expose JP to soon.

My guess is JP takes over 12/12 vs the Browns and finishes the season as the starter

125505[/snapback]

I gotta 2nd that. But I fully expect to see him take about 20 snaps a game until then