Moulds, Bledsoe, Henry all gone

JP-era

Dude your just high, has anyone been on a team. Have you? No you havent or else you werent allowed to serve the volleyball.

125703[/snapback]

I've been on plenty of teams. On no team I've ever played (regardless of sport) has the new guy been given respect immediately because he's cocky. Quite the contrary. In practice, the cocky new guy is the most likely to get hit the hardest, the most likely to get woofed at when they screw up, the most likely not to be helped up, and the most likely off the field to be ignored until trust and respect has been earned.

Your post is pathetic. Learn some grammar and puctuation skills, neanderthal.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on plenty of teams.  On no team I've ever played (regardless of sport) has the new guy been given respect immediately because he's cocky.  Quite the contrary.  In practice, the cocky new guy is the most likely to get hit the hardest, the most likely to get woofed at when they screw up, the most likely not to be helped up, and the most likely off the field to be ignored until trust and respect has been earned.

Your post is pathetic.  Learn some grammar and puctuation skills, neanderthal.

125711[/snapback]

Whoa cowboy bob, we weren’t talking about ballet dancer’s team now. Ill bet you were the bucket guy, or were on the last place team all your life. Im quite sure your attitude would have been quickly adjusted if I played with you. You have never played a team sport in your life, and playing at the playground doesnt count.

Whoa cowboy bob, we weren’t talking about ballet dancer’s team now. Ill bet you were the bucket guy, or were on the last place team all your life. Im quite sure your attitude would have been quickly adjusted if I played with you. You have never played a team sport in your life, and playing at the playground doesnt count.

125722[/snapback]

whered you go alskin queen?

Well except Marshall Faulk was the running back with Reggie Wayne and Edgerrin James still being in college.

Very accurate assessment of the situation.  [/sarcasm]

Rookies don't get respect by slamming their teammates.  They get it by earning it on and off the field.  Have any of you people ever been on a team?  :lol:

125660[/snapback]

Obviously you havent been watching how terrible the Bills are with "passive" guys who supposedly prove it on the field.

Umm...Todd Collins, RJ, to some degree Flutie, now Bledsoe.

Hmm...last QB type to take us to the dance, Fiery type (Kelly); you do the math.

JP can prove himself on the field AND in the huddle and locker room! Im sick of QB's who arent "rah rah" guys, who "just try to prove themselves with their play", who are "quiet" leaders. Hows that "quiet" leadership work when your WR just ran the wrong damn route or you got yet another holding penalty to back you out of field goal range with the game on the line?

Get real. I have seen to much of this "quiet" leadership and it leads to very quiet fans at RWS. I want swagger, hard ass players who never say die and hold themselves and the rest of their teammates accountable for their play! JP has it, if you remember TD said that the part they like most about him was what you (the reporters) dont like about him. Remember the supposed knock? he was cocky? As much as I thought Jim Kelly was stupid for tell McGuire he was still better than 80% of the QB's in the league 2 years AFTER he retired, I know see how critical it is to have guys who are confident in their abilities and know how to win.

Remember Thurman screwing up or Andre and getting blasted by Kelly? This team has NO blaster.

I've been on plenty of teams.  On no team I've ever played (regardless of sport) has the new guy been given respect immediately because he's cocky.  Quite the contrary.  In practice, the cocky new guy is the most likely to get hit the hardest, the most likely to get woofed at when they screw up, the most likely not to be helped up, and the most likely off the field to be ignored until trust and respect has been earned.

Your post is pathetic.  Learn some grammar and puctuation skills, neanderthal.

125711[/snapback]

And they end up kissing these guys asses in the end. THEY End up being the leaders.

So let me get this straight, Moulds isnt beating speedy CB's with his legs anymore, has had the dropsies as of late, is thiry something, is set to make 8.5 mil next season, and is now questioning his future with the team?

Why would anyone give the Bills a first-round draft pick for a guy that does all that???

So let me get this straight, Moulds isnt beating speedy CB's with his legs anymore, has had the dropsies as of late, is thiry something, is set to make 8.5 mil next season, and is now questioning his future with the team?

Why would anyone give the Bills a first-round draft pick for a guy that does all that???

126071[/snapback]

because there are teams that are only about a Moulds away from the SB. What I didnt say is that with a productive offense, Moulds is still one of the best in the league. What he DOES do is get tough YAC, makes tough grabs, gets open, and battles for the ball. A team like Seattle would look at it and say paying a 1st rounder for one of the best in the league would put us over the top, is that worth a 1st? sure.

This team is headed in a whole new direction and needs to have Evans, not Moulds become our WR stud. Again, Evans is at Losmans level (therefore doesnt have something on Losman to lend credence to him question JP), Evans has the best hands on the team, and is the fastest Bill. Moulds fits many teams equations at this point, just not ours!