playoff help

JuanGuzman

my options are not pretty

Kevin Smith @ Baltimore D

Fargas or McFadden vs Was D

Justin Forsett @ Houston (I hate Julius Jones)

Quenton Ganther @ Oak

believe it or not right now I am leaning towards Quenton Ganther. I don't like my chances

The early reports have Ganther starting this week and if he can get the carries then he should have a good day against Oakland which of course is a big IF. Julius Jones will definitely hurt Forsett's chances against Houston. To me Fargas is the better option vs McFadden. Kevin Smith is intriguing because he is easily your best player at the position but Baltimore's D should be able to bottle him up. So I'd agree with you with Ganther but keep a close eye on the reports coming out of Washington to see if he's scheduled to split carries or not, if so then you might take a chance with Smith.

Thanks Jokeman, I see this forum is hardly in use so I appreciate the reply. Its tough because Smith had one of his best games of the year last week against a stingy cincy defense, meanwhile I just don't know how many touches Quenton Ganther will get - word is the load will be shared but Oakland run defense is so bad if Ganther can get 15 touches I feel like he will put up a worthy stat line.

Right now I'm rolling with Ganther

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.