Player Pix I took last week

Thought I would share some smiling faces of our players with you.

Just give Glenn a little time to get them launched and I asked for the other thread to be deleted because it turned to stevestojan. :D:D

Well these are just some of my favorites I could not show all the good ones because most are autographed already. I wanted those of you who never get to see the players except on game day to see how easy it is to meet and talk with them.

I've been doing this since the early 90's at least and NO I do NOT have insider relations or connections with the front office or anything like that. I'm just an average fan like the rest of you.

Well these are just some of my favorites I could not show all the good ones because most are autographed already. I wanted those of you who never get to see the players except on game day to see how easy it is to meet and talk with them.

I've been doing this since the early 90's at least and NO I do NOT have insider relations or connections with the front office or anything like that. I'm just an average fan like the rest of you.

9721[/snapback]

AWESOME! Cindy. Thanks for sharing.

:doh: