It's baaaaaaack!!!!

Who shall win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What's yer' pick?

• The Buffalo Bills win!
    • The New York Jets win!

This could be where the Bills get screwed by the Toronto game. No real home field advantage, as far as the 12th man is concerned. Jets can run the ball and have a pretty good D. Might be a bad combo. However, the Bills did beat them last time. Hard one to call. Something tells me the Jets get it done. Hope not. We'll see.

I read somewhere that the NYJ has 2 DBs out. Don't know it they were starters, but that has to hurt them filling out their game day active roster.

Also read somewhere that McGee is doubtful and something the same for Byrd - not sure.

Let's hope that Fewell gets the leg up on rookie Sanchez once again.

It's hard not to get caught up in the euphoria of beating Miami but the Bills are a bad team football team folks. The O-line is a disaster. Now by the same token, the Jets are a bad team too. If they can contain the Jets running game they can win. I really have no idea who's going to win. I'll guess and pick the Jets 27-17. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :cry:

I think the Bills will win this game. Which doesn't necessarily make me happy, as long-term we're better off with a higher draft pick than with racking up a meaningless win against a lousy football team.

I think the Bills will win this game. Which doesn't necessarily make me happy, as long-term we're better off with a higher draft pick than with racking up a meaningless win against a lousy football team.

Disagree on 2 points:

A. The win is not meaningless when we're still IN THE HUNT, boyeeeeee!

B. History is scattered with teams who ride late season momentum into the next year

1. Case study #1: Balto Ravens- The year is 1999... and Quoth the Raven: Forevermore sits at 4-7 just as our current day B-LO Bills... now they could have 'opted' for the higher draft pick, but nay... nay... they marched forward and barnstormed the league finishing the season on a 4-1 run to finish up 8-8, and everyone was like 'watch out for Balto in the Y2K... watch out for them. Sho' Nuff they emerged victorious upon the golden arm of Trent Dilfer and won it all the following year. As they sat at 4-7 they could've said "lets lose out and get a choice pick..." but in the true fashion of the game, they used those games as a launching pad to change the culture from 4-7 to Superbowl Champs.

2. Case study #2: Stay Tuned to Ye Ole's Thursday HOOTINANNY, and Ye Knowledge will continue to flow

God help me. I still get sucked right back in after 1 win and this kind of enthusiasm.

I can't wait to see this board if the Pats and Fish drop a few games and the Bills manage to string together a few wins...

We are gluttons for punishment and pain.... :cry:

Don't get sucked in week 17 Buffalo vs. Indianapolis

Best possible finish 8-8 in my opinion

we will be up by 47 at the half and Manning will throw 10 TDs in the second half completely shattering whats left of our hearts

Bills win 27-20. Yea I had some Bills Koolaid , grape flavor.....

The Fred Jackson show tonight in T.O., Jets will slide coverage T.O.'s way which means either Fred or Lee Evans has a big game. My moneys on action Jackson....

Sanchez will throw a couple of picks. Bill semi-shut down Jones. Check this out, Roscoe takes one to the house, you read it hear first :cry:

Another prediction, T.O. goes out on the town, meets a woman in the club and she will be on the T.O. show next season lol

Bills win 27-20. Yea I had some Bills Koolaid , grape flavor.....

The Fred Jackson show tonight in T.O., Jets will slide coverage T.O.'s way which means either Fred or Lee Evans has a big game. My moneys on action Jackson....

Sanchez will throw a couple of picks. Bill semi-shut down Jones. Check this out, Roscoe takes one to the house, you read it hear first :cry:

Another prediction, T.O. goes out on the town, meets a woman in the club and she will be on the T.O. show next season lol

Most likely it will be that fine chica in yo avatar, yo!