No matter what the record, beating MIA is sweet

Cornerville

Watching this game today and feeling the energy in the stadium and with the team, beating any division opponent, especially the Miami Dolphins, is as SWEET as it gets!!! :thumbsup

Now, the Bills are 4-7, the odds of the Bills getting to 9-7 are probably 100,000:1 but you know what as a fan I say: Yes, NE and Indy are on the schedule, but until I see that 8th loss, it is all about rooting for the Bills to win EVERY game. Stranger things have happened: What if the Pats just have a bad game against us? What if the Colts sit Manning and other players? Atlanta isn't that good either.

Since 9-7 is still a chance, or even 8-8, Im rooting every week full throttle!

I know how important the NFL Draft is. I know the Buffalo Bills still need a QB. But screw this rooting for draft position. This team has some young players that need to learn how to win, play hard every game, do what is takes to win. And finishing strong can send out a good message to prospective UFA's who might consider Buffalo with the new coach.

Plus about the draft: It is NOT about position, it is about WHO is picking and making the right decisions.

You want to root for draft position? Wait till the last week or so at best...other then that, believe and root for the Bills EVERY week, regardless of the record.

GO BILLS!!!!

I agree it was SWEET!

This was one of the most satisfying Bills wins I have watched.

Forget about draft position.

Forget about whether Jauron would have punted or let Lindell kick a 56 yarder.

Forget about whether or not this is the end of the "Edwards Era".

Forget about all the inane speculations.

Bask in the glow of a Bills win over the Fish! We do not get a lot of these moments. :blink:

Watching this game today and feeling the energy in the stadium and with the team, beating any division opponent, especially the Miami Dolphins, is as SWEET as it gets!!! :thumbsup

Now, the Bills are 4-7, the odds of the Bills getting to 9-7 are probably 100,000:1 but you know what as a fan I say: Yes, NE and Indy are on the schedule, but until I see that 8th loss, it is all about rooting for the Bills to win EVERY game. Stranger things have happened: What if the Pats just have a bad game against us? What if the Colts sit Manning and other players? Atlanta isn't that good either.

Since 9-7 is still a chance, or even 8-8, Im rooting every week full throttle!

I know how important the NFL Draft is. I know the Buffalo Bills still need a QB. But screw this rooting for draft position. This team has some young players that need to learn how to win, play hard every game, do what is takes to win. And finishing strong can send out a good message to prospective UFA's who might consider Buffalo with the new coach.

Plus about the draft: It is NOT about position, it is about WHO is picking and making the right decisions.

You want to root for draft position? Wait till the last week or so at best...other then that, believe and root for the Bills EVERY week, regardless of the record.

GO BILLS!!!!

I agree it was SWEET!

This was one of the most satisfying Bills wins I have watched.

Forget about draft position.

Forget about whether Jauron would have punted or let Lindell kick a 56 yarder.

Forget about whether or not this is the end of the "Edwards Era".

Forget about all the inane speculations.

Bask in the glow of a Bills win over the Fish! We do not get a lot of these moments. :blink:

Amen Rockpile!! :unsure: :unsure: :beer: