A QB to watch and wait for...

duey

...is Rutgers true freshman Tom Savage. This kid looks great! I've watched him a number of games this year...strong arm, mobile and seems to have a good head for the game. And a big plus...he's 6'5". If he keeps up the play he's shown this year, he'll be a first round pick in 2012 for sure.

...is Rutgers true freshman Tom Savage. This kid looks great! I've watched him a number of games this year...strong arm, mobile and seems to have a good head for the game. And a big plus...he's 6'5". If he keeps up the play he's shown this year, he'll be a first round pick in 2012 for sure.

Dude, if we still need a QB in 2012.......... :thumbsup:

I like that kid from Stanford. Havent seen much but very impressed with what I did see. The USC kid Barkley is good too, but "Oh no they are from Cali!!!!!!!"

Yes, we just had a great experience with Stanford QBs, both on the field and as OC, and Pete Carroll and USC have shown with their last two 1st round quarterbacks that you can't go wrong with a Trojan QB. :thumbdown:

A guy to watch next season - seriously - is Texas Tech's Taylor Potts. Besides TT, was recruited by Michigan, Baylor, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M. Leach thinks Potts might be his best QB ever. At 6'5", kid's got good height, but could stand putting on a few pounds. Calls more running plays, and takes off with the ball himself more than your typical Leach QB. Got off to a rocky start this season, then got injured, but it'll be interesting to see how he does with Leach's aerial circus in his senior year - a year some say TT has a good shot at the Big 12 title, and the BCS. Remember the name.