Don't leave early on Sunday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Only one team has given up more points in the 4th quarter than the Bills (109)... and that would be the fish (110).

GAWD I HATE MIAMI!

Best I can figure, BUF has scored 40 4th qtr. points, and MIA, 74.

FWIW...

Without looking at the stats, you're both probably right. Jay Rubeo was talking about how many points the teams have GIVEN UP in the 4th, and stuckincincy was saying how many points the two teams have SCORED themselves. It's all good though

Only one team has given up more points in the 4th quarter than the Bills (109)... and that would be the fish (110).

GAWD I HATE MIAMI!

We may get surprised. More injuries, but at least someone who has a pulse, facial expressions and emotion in as interim HC. If the OL can hold up a little bit and Fitz can chuck the ball to TO, these guys may actually be able to pull this one off. Some crappy weather wouldn't hurt, either.

We may get surprised. More injuries, but at least someone who has a pulse, facial expressions and emotion in as interim HC. If the OL can hold up a little bit and Fitz can chuck the ball to TO, these guys may actually be able to pull this one off. Some crappy weather wouldn't hurt, either.

For sure, MIA has been a bit schitzo this season. Losing Ronnie Brown was a blow to them.

Re the weather - so far, the prediction is clear and cool.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...78.8597&e=0