Face it: Mularkey is right

Tolstoy

Jerry Sullivan's shameful demagogery notwithstanding, Mularkey should stand his ground and wait to play Losman. When the guy has had enough practice time to give the Bills a better chance of winning than Bledsoe, then and only then should he play him.

Long term, we want this kid to develop in the right way. I, for one, am not willing to sacrifice the future for a short-term fix. Nor do I think Losman would provide a short-term fix if he is not ready to play.

Let's get real. The guy is a rookie. He missed two months of practice. We have a suspect O-line. And you want to throw him in there? Get real. Stop hero-worshipping; stop having visions of sugar plums; stop sucking your toes.

If you have ever had experience of performing in the public eye, you know that proper preparation is absolutely vital to success.

Jerry Sullivan's shameful demagogery notwithstanding, Mularkey should stand his ground and wait to play Losman.  When the guy has had enough practice time to give the Bills a better chance of winning than Bledsoe, then and only then should he play him.

Long term, we want this kid to develop in the right way.  I, for one, am not willing to sacrifice the future for a short-term fix.  Nor do I think Losman would provide a short-term fix if he is not ready to play.

Let's get real.  The guy is a rookie.  He missed two months of practice.  We have a suspect O-line.  And you want to throw him in there?  Get real.  Stop hero-worshipping; stop having visions of sugar plums; stop sucking your toes. 

If you have ever had experience of performing in the public eye, you know that proper preparation is absolutely vital to success.

122755[/snapback]

Three things....

1) The leg is fine and it was al mental, JP even says so

2) The OL is Not as suspect as fans try to make it out

3) MM is directly to blame. JP should have been taking snaps and working through his 'fears' concerning his leg. That is MM's fault.