JP's weight and hieght

Frez

My first reaction seeing him over the center was who's that tiny guy?  Where's Losman?  I'm sure it does have to do with the comparision to Bledsoe.  It looked like he was barely touched to force the fumble.  There is no way he is 6'2".

I'd say he is probably 5'10" or 11" maybe 185-190.

Frankly, with the broken leg in practice occuring with fairly benign contact, it definitely begs the question about his durability.

I haven't seen alot of his college footage but I do know this; the East Carolinas and Mississippi States, and Alcorn States don't have NFL size and speed linebackers that will rip your head off. That's why I think he needs to play in Germany to get some seasoning and ease his way into the kind of hits that Bledsoe had been taking behind this  line.

122585[/snapback]

First of all, look at my signature photo. There is a picture of Losman, Mularkey, Bledsoe, Campbell, Henry and Spikes lined up for the National Anthem during the Cardinals game. Compare heights. Losman is 6'2"

Second. You did not see the hit in practice.

Third, Steve McNair is from Alcorn State. Patrick Ramsey is from Tulane. Brett Favre is from Southern Mississippi.

Guest Guest_Oneida Lake_*
First of all, look at my signature photo. There is a picture of Losman, Mularkey, Bledsoe, Campbell, Henry and Spikes lined up for the National Anthem during the Cardinals game.  Compare heights.  Losman is 6'2"

Second.  You did not see the hit in practice.

Third, Steve McNair is from Alcorn State. Patrick Ramsey is from Tulane. Brett Favre is from Southern Mississippi.

122959[/snapback]

Your picture doesn't definitively prove he is 6"2". As we all know, if he were 6'2"

he would be listed at 6'4". He's much smaller than Bledsoe and his 3 yard pass to Tully Banta-Cain suggests he can't see the field well. Maybe it's because of his size.

I didn't say I saw the hit. Many players and others have said they saw nothing in the hit that should have resulted in an injury. Perhaps they're protecting Vincent.

But a quarterback that gets a broken leg in practice rightfully should have his durability questioned.

My statement never suggested that good quarterbacks can't come from small schools but NFL players from smaller schools are typically more shocked by the talent at the NFL level than kids from the big combine schools. Losman looked as bad in his debut Monday night as any rookie QB possibly could. It wasn't a high pressure environment. Game out of hand, stands empty, prevent defense,

scrubs in for NE.

I still think he needs to put on some weight and feel more comfortable by being eased in than throwing him out there now. I think it invites injury physically and mentally.

Guest Guest_Oneida Lake_*
Uh, no.  Obviously, you will not be swayed, even with a picture. You are only going to see what you want to see. Thanks for playing.

123086[/snapback]

If you join now you may still be able to get a low number in the JV Loserman's

Apologist's Club. You're looking like presidential material to me.

Apologist's Club.  You're looking like presidential material to me.

123419[/snapback]

"J. V. Loserman". That's right up there with "Bedsore". I wish I could be as clever as you guys.

Apologist's Club.  You're looking like presidential material to me.

123419[/snapback]

You can rip me all you want, but if you are incapable of being objective even with a picture in front of you, then I have no further interest in anything you have to say about anything. If you need it, then you win. You are witty. Now go hi-five someone.