Don't start Losman

el Tigre

I don't know why it always seems to get personal on this board when you're just trying to have a FOOTBALL discussion. I just don't get it. I've never met you and you have never met me. But I am POSITIVE if you met me face to face you wouldn't call me a geek.

122338[/snapback]

Nor am I. Re read the post, It was aimed at the assclown that keeps posting about when to start JP like he knows something. The guy doesn't even listen to what JP has to say. but hey...he knows better than JP when JP should play. :lol:

And let me add if the GEEK knew anything about athletics he would know the ONLY way to get better at doing something is to DO IT. Not 'practice it' under safe conditions...DO IT.

Its obvious Drew doesn't have it anymore, but for some reason MM refuses to start JP. My thinking is he is waiting until we are mathmatically out of the hunt. I don't understand what other reason there could be. This season is nearly lost, so we have to think about the future, since the future is JP he needs to get playing time in the game. Practice is great but there is nothing like game speed.

Losman needs to get in there Sunday if we are getting killed, or doing the killing..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::D:lol::lol: ...sorry, lost it there a minute, or even if its a close game at the half but Bledose has proven ineffective in the first half.

Nor am I. Re read the post, It was aimed at the assclown that keeps posting about when to start JP like he knows something. The guy doesn't even listen to what JP has to say. but hey...he knows better than JP when JP should play.  :lol:

And let me add if the GEEK knew anything about athletics he would know the ONLY way to get better at doing something is to DO IT. Not 'practice it' under safe conditions...DO IT.

122346[/snapback]

I know from reading some of your old posts that you have had some sports-type injuries in your life. So have I. I think that both of us have some experience in organized sports. I know that even when doctors clear you to play,sometimes you are nowhere near top form. I just don't see the reason to rush Losman back when,to me,it's obvious this injury will still hamper him. The amount of money a person is paid has no effect on how fast the human body heals.

I know from reading some of your old posts that you have had some sports-type injuries in your life. So have I. I think that both of us have some experience in organized sports. I know that even when doctors clear you to play,sometimes you are nowhere near top form. I just don't see the reason to rush Losman back when,to me,it's obvious this injury will still hamper him. The amount of money a person is paid has no effect on how fast the human body heals.

122371[/snapback]

LT we both know there is post damage soreness. We had to get through it and so does any athlete. Now I am willing to bet that you, like me, didn't have the best doc, trainers, 24/7 care, help and rehab JP did. The kid is fine. After he got into battle and found out all was well, he is fine. This also sets him up for the future. Kelly played with busted limbs and JP will have to also. That is the nature of playing in the NFL.

I think he has found now he can do it.

1) I think the fact that MM put him means that JP is physically healthy from the fracture.  I doubt he takes many chances with the Bill's QB of the future. 

122335[/snapback]

I think he took a MAJOR chance by putting the rook in there with no warning, no practice, and no clue...

I am not ragging you FFS, I like your posts. I guess I don't know what the hell Mike stevestojan was thinking...