Bills Ringtones

Lv-Bills

Does anyone know a safe place to get Bills ringtones or wallpaper? I got the Droid last week, and it's my first smart phone. I have been clicking the link to Verizon from the Bills website that linked to ringtones, but it won't work (for days now).

Does anyone know a safe website to get Bills ringtones, the shout song, etc? I'm not real good with this stuff yet, but I'm having a lot of fun with it. A ton of sites offer stuff, but I just want a safe opportunity to get Bills ringtones without having to buy a subscription to all sorts of things!

Thanks in advance.

I definitely found a Buffalo Bills wallpaper on the Android Marketplace. Didn't grab it though.

I didn't know that. I was looking around there about two days after I bought this thing, but didn't see anything Bills related on there. I really didn't know what I was doing then, or too much now for that matter. I'll have to check again.

I didn't know that. I was looking around there about two days after I bought this thing, but didn't see anything Bills related on there. I really didn't know what I was doing then, or too much now for that matter. I'll have to check again.

I saw it too, but you have to buy the better keyboard app which is $3.99 before you can use the Bills wallpaper/skin/theme.

Another great app is the iMusic, which you can use to stream or download pretty much any song for free onto your phone. From there, you can assign that MP3 as a ringtone.

Lv-Bills, this site, Myxer.com has a bunch of stuff, all you have to do is sign up and you get a password, it sends a link to your phone after you choose what you want, then you just download and save. I went searching and here is the link for the Shout song.

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:116510/

p.s. The site also has a ton of bills media/wallpapers for your new toy as well.

Lv-Bills, this site, Myxer.com has a bunch of stuff, all you have to do is sign up and you get a password, it sends a link to your phone after you choose what you want, then you just download and save. I went searching and here is the link for the Shout song.

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:116510/

p.s. The site also has a ton of bills media/wallpapers for your new toy as well.

Thank you very much. I actually found this one myself, and this site is exactly the reason I started this thread. I wasn't sure if these types of sites were frauds or dangerous or not. If you know it's legit and not some virus ridden place I'll give it a shot.