Replacement for Dwayne Bowe?

The Jokeman

In case you hadn't heard Dwayne Bowe just got suspended 4 games by the NFL for using an illegal substance. Well now I need to pick someone up from the waiver wire. My choices are Lavernous Coles or Brandon Gibson. I'm in a PPR. I'm leaning toward Coles because he's been solid the last few weeks but Gibson is coming off a strong week and expected to get more playing time with Keenan Burton out for the season. I could also go with Mark Bradley who'd I'd think replace Bowe in KC and therefore worth thinking if he can replace him in KC he might be able to do so in fantasy too. Thoughts? or any other names that think worth pursuing?

In case you hadn't heard Dwayne Bowe just got suspended 4 games by the NFL for using an illegal substance. Well now I need to pick someone up from the waiver wire. My choices are Lavernous Coles or Brandon Gibson. I'm in a PPR. I'm leaning toward Coles because he's been solid the last few weeks but Gibson is coming off a strong week and expected to get more playing time with Keenan Burton out for the season. I could also go with Mark Bradley who'd I'd think replace Bowe in KC and therefore worth thinking if he can replace him in KC he might be able to do so in fantasy too. Thoughts? or any other names that think worth pursuing?

List some of the free agent wr's

List some of the free agent wr's

Here's the best based on overall production for the season:

Knox, Johnny WR CHI

Bennett, Earl WR CHI

Coles, Laveranues WR CIN

Bess, Davone WR MIA (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Jones, James WR GB

Avant, Jason WR PHI

Johnson, Bryant WR DET

Washington, Kelley WR BAL (I already have Derrick Mason)

Muhammad, Muhsin WR CAR (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Randle El, Antwaan WR WAS

Morgan, Josh WR SF

Gage, Justin WR TEN

Britt, Kenny WR TEN

Wade, Bobby WR KC

Camarillo, Greg WR MIA (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Jones, Jacoby WR HOU (We only get credit for WR so any Special Teams Yards/TDs wouldn't count)

Massaquoi, Mohamed WR CLE

NOTE: Our deadline to acquire players is tonight at midnight and that's why players for CAR/MIA wouldn't be available until Week 12.

Here's the best based on overall production for the season:

Knox, Johnny WR CHI

Bennett, Earl WR CHI

Coles, Laveranues WR CIN

Bess, Davone WR MIA (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Jones, James WR GB

Avant, Jason WR PHI

Johnson, Bryant WR DET

Washington, Kelley WR BAL (I already have Derrick Mason)

Muhammad, Muhsin WR CAR (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Randle El, Antwaan WR WAS

Morgan, Josh WR SF

Gage, Justin WR TEN

Britt, Kenny WR TEN

Wade, Bobby WR KC

Camarillo, Greg WR MIA (I wouldn't be able to play until Week 12)

Jones, Jacoby WR HOU (We only get credit for WR so any Special Teams Yards/TDs wouldn't count)

Massaquoi, Mohamed WR CLE

NOTE: Our deadline to acquire players is tonight at midnight and that's why players for CAR/MIA wouldn't be available until Week 12.

I would rank 'em Coles, Knox, Gage.

Coles is the guy. slow to gel with Palmer, but he has picked it up the last few weeks. one of Palmer's options is gone for the year (Chris Henry), Benson is hurt, and its not known what Benson's 2 backups (B. Scott & L. Johnson) have in them. Palmer will be throwing the ball more often and Coles will stand to be a big beneficiary.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.