offering free Bills ticket this sunday in JAX

Free? FREE?!? :(

Hell NO!

You gotta offer money as well!

yes, I am offering a 50 dollar ticket free.I paid $100 for all together to bring my sister..But her fiance bought club seats.. it's not really a big deal abouth the money guys I could care less...just bring a little beer and if your underage find away to get it.....lol pm.me for info

yes, I am offering a 50 dollar ticket free.I paid $100 for all together to bring my sister..But her fiance bought club seats.. it's not really a big deal abouth the money guys I could care less...just bring a little beer and if your underage find away to get it.....lol pm.me for info

forget the beer, put the generous offer of a free ticket aside---the fiance chumped you by getting your sister better tickets than you got her? i don't like the sounds of this guy, not one bit. he's up to no good, he's after something, and if you love your sister, you better tell her you saw him making out with an ugly girl with a del rio jersey on at half-time. friggin rich boys and their fancy club seats, but they don't want to pay a dime towards universal health care.

what does your mom think of this punk? moms usually have good instincts.

forget the beer, put the generous offer of a free ticket aside---the fiance chumped you by getting your sister better tickets than you got her? i don't like the sounds of this guy, not one bit. he's up to no good, he's after something, and if you love your sister, you better tell her you saw him making out with an ugly girl with a del rio jersey on at half-time. friggin rich boys and their fancy club seats, but they don't want to pay a dime towards universal health care.

what does your mom think of this punk? moms usually have good instincts.

lol at your post...Yes he is an ass but I mean seriously if there is not anybody that would except a free $58 dollar ticket than the Bills are really losing fans... And who the hell would buy club seats to a jags game.lol