Does anyone else get nauseous when they see the Music City Miracle?

3cheesenacho

I admit it, I think about this game every single day, no joke... I know, its a problem.

When I see this on video I literally get upset to my stomach... Anyone else experience this? How can I get over this?

Re-prioritize your life. I think that sounds more mean spirited then I meant it. Really I mean life is good, letting things like a game that was played 10 years ago have any effect on your persona isn't a good thing. The Bills are just a part of your life and like any part there are good memories and bad. Let go of the bad, you'll be a happier person for it. Barring a miracle neither you nor the Bills will be around in 100 years and no one will care about the Music City Miracle anymore, it didn't even end up in a superbowl win for the Titans so it's not even that great of a story to be remembered. When the MCM starts to pop up in your brain just tell yourself that no one cares anymore. It's just a story that ended with a SB loss for Ten. We all can relate...

Part of being a Bills fan is to take the good with the bad. Watching replays of Scott Norwood missing the Super Bowl kick hurts, but it also brings back memories of the very good team that we had that year. Watching parts of that Titans game replay that was on the NFL Network on Saturday made me remember what a great defense we had in 99. Then I looked at my kids, forgot about the Bills, and spent some quality time with them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really lose any sleep over it. But for whatever reason, whenever the Bills come up or I am reading about them, which seems to be every day, I just have to think to myself- "If only we had started Flutie" or "If only we could of covered the kickoff"

Maybe I just need to start spending less time on sites like these.

Man, I just hate Wade Phillips

I watched alot of the replay this past weekend, and even the team then was great compared to what we have now. The only thing that still pisses me off about the whole game (other than the obvious bad call at the end) was the fact that thanks to Ralph forcing Wade Phillips to play Johnson over Flutie he costs us a chance at the Superbowl. Watching Johson fumble around and fall in the endzone for a safety almost made my stomach empty out. If Flutie plays in that game, the Bills have one more Superbowl appearance to their history.

I watched alot of the replay this past weekend, and even the team then was great compared to what we have now. The only thing that still pisses me off about the whole game (other than the obvious bad call at the end) was the fact that thanks to Ralph forcing Wade Phillips to play Johnson over Flutie he costs us a chance at the Superbowl. Watching Johson fumble around and fall in the endzone for a safety almost made my stomach empty out. If Flutie plays in that game, the Bills have one more Superbowl appearance to their history.

:( @ blaming the loss on Johnson.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really lose any sleep over it. But for whatever reason, whenever the Bills come up or I am reading about them, which seems to be every day, I just have to think to myself- "If only we had started Flutie" or "If only we could of covered the kickoff"

Maybe I just need to start spending less time on sites like these.

Man, I just hate Wade Phillips

Why do you hate Wade Phillips? It has come out over and over since then that he was ordered by Ralph to start Johnson, that Flutie was Phillips' choice. Those two never got along after that, resulting in the way that Wade Phillps was let go, and Ralph tried every way he could to get out of paying the remainder of his contract, that he owed him.

I admit it, I think about this game every single day, no joke... I know, its a problem.

When I see this on video I literally get upset to my stomach... Anyone else experience this? How can I get over this?

every single day u think about a bad game????i was lmao as i typed this.

do what every other bill does. feel bad after each sunday afternoon. it will be a big fat L in the w/l column.

dont feel bad about something that happened a long time ago. feel bad for what happens every sunday like the rest of us. join the loser nation. oops. the bills nation.

another possible solution. fast forward the damn play. thats what i do. (dvr or tivo required)