Watching the standings now that we're out of it...

Boatdrinks

It's another playoff free year for Bills fans. Disappointing that Denver is fading, as they hold a win over the dreaded Patsies. Would be a very bad sign if NE beats the Colts tonight, as they'll be heading toward potential HF throughout and an almost certain SB appearance. The Playoffs and SB would be unwatchable for me if NE is participating so here's hoping for a Colts win tonight. It's bad enough that the Bills suck completely but how much longer do we have to tolerate the Patsies dominating the scene? Just had to vent some NE hate, and hope for some AFC teams to step up. Not sure about the Bengals, but they were pretty impressive today as well, so there is hope.

I've never had nearly the hatred for the Pats that I do for the Jets and Phins. I know plenty of Pats fans that spent the entire decade of the 90's just as bad off as we are now. I'm kinda happy for them, that's a pleasure I hope to know someday. Now the Jets and Phins? I love to watch them lose every week.

I've never had nearly the hatred for the Pats that I do for the Jets and Phins. I know plenty of Pats fans that spent the entire decade of the 90's just as bad off as we are now. I'm kinda happy for them, that's a pleasure I hope to know someday. Now the Jets and Phins? I love to watch them lose every week.

Except for that Super Bowl appearance.

in '99 yea, and while we've been delightedly 7-9 most of this decade they had several 3-13 or worse seasons. I just don't have that hatred burning for them that I do for the phins or jets. I remember the phins coming to town being the biggest game all year. Like the equivalent of UT vs Texas a&m down here. Win that and the rest of your season is a little less important, but lose it and it doesn't matter if you went 15-1.