Trent Edwards - de-concussed?

Coach55

He does not sound de-concussed:

Quote:

'"I think we had a good bye week," Edwards said after Wednesday's practice on the grass field outside the team's field house. "I think guys are healthy, and I think changes are being made. I feel the coaches are noticing those changes, I feel like the players are noticing the changes, and that is going to build a lot of confidence. That confidence can change the guys' attitude and allow the offense to break out."'

"changes are being made" -- by who? The coaches? "... coaches are noticing those changes". Well, uh, if it was the coaches making the changes, then wouldn't one hope they would notice them, too? It's just more stupid talk -- it means nothing. These guys don't even know what they're saying half the time. Just toss out a few goofy sound bytes, but they are not even coherent.

He does not sound de-concussed:

Quote:

'"I think we had a good bye week," Edwards said after Wednesday's practice on the grass field outside the team's field house. "I think guys are healthy, and I think changes are being made. I feel the coaches are noticing those changes, I feel like the players are noticing the changes, and that is going to build a lot of confidence. That confidence can change the guys' attitude and allow the offense to break out."'

"changes are being made" -- by who? The coaches? "... coaches are noticing those changes". Well, uh, if it was the coaches making the changes, then wouldn't one hope they would notice them, too? It's just more stupid talk -- it means nothing. These guys don't even know what they're saying half the time. Just toss out a few goofy sound bytes, but they are not even coherent.

What else do you want him to say. Would you understand him more if he made a popup book with a narrative description of what they are doing in practice.

Whether Trent is a good QB or not doesn't take away from the fact the he is really smart. I think Trent handles himself pretty well infront of the media considering all the Sh@tty questions he has had to deal with. He went to Stanford for F-ck sake, where did you go? You did go to college right.

If you watched the presser with Dick you would have heard him say that they are changing stuff up on offense. Trent is simply suggesting that the coaches are noticing those changes take effect.

Actually... These are changes that they started making before Trent go injured. They implamented them in the game he got injured...which he was 5/5 for 44 yrds(est.)

on topic... I think that we will see a different Trent comming out of this concussion. Whether it is him being de-concussed or him realizing that he needs to step up, produce, and get the ball to his playmakers and let them make it happen.

Maybe seeing it all from the sidelines and watching Fitzy take some of the chances made him snap out of Dick's play it safe mentality that has been engrained in his skull since he was rookie.