Gregg Williams as Bills next HC?

I would be ok to have Greggo back as Head Coach....as long as Rusty wasn't going to be the GM.

Williams came in with the impression that he had to change the atmosphere - and ok...he went a bit overboard his first year.

Their defense at the time was spectacular....but that was a period of time when Christ Mortensens little beotch Tom Donahore neglected the OLine - year after year after year....and at the time when they were desperate for Oline help - TD - took McGahee in the first round - knowing he wasn't even going to play for the first year.

I think Greg got screwed when he was here....much like most of the Bills coaches and assistanct coaches have been - when they are not given the talent to succeed.

I would be ok to have Greggo back as Head Coach....as long as Rusty wasn't going to be the GM.

Williams came in with the impression that he had to change the atmosphere - and ok...he went a bit overboard his first year.

Their defense at the time was spectacular....but that was a period of time when Christ Mortensens little beotch Tom Donahore neglected the OLine - year after year after year....and at the time when they were desperate for Oline help - TD - took McGahee in the first round - knowing he wasn't even going to play for the first year.

I think Greg got screwed when he was here....much like most of the Bills coaches and assistanct coaches have been - when they are not given the talent to succeed.

Remember the time we punted from the other side of the 50 when we were behind in the 4th?

Even knowing Gregggg's penchant for bonehead moves I'd take him over Dick in a second.

Of course, at this time I would take darn near anyone over Dick.