MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

Who really thinks Vick can step in and lead an NFL team with his baggage?

The Eagles already have veteran leadership on their team and he's just a gadget player filling out their roster. The Bills front office would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt their bumbling incompetence knows no bounds if they bring in Vick as their "savior" when the guy hasn't shown diddly squat this year, say nothing of his limitations when he was playing years ago, or the lack of credibility he brings to the field. Who'd going to lay their career on the line for the poster boy of supreme !@#$ up?

Speaking of which, how's the "leadership" T.O. brought to this offense working? The guy sits out Friday practices because he's 35 years old and he told the coaches he'd rather participate during W, Th practices because those practices are more physically demanding (think about that for a second) and he doesn't need to go through the walk-throughs, red-zone, and game planning stuff. And, our very own Dick "Bill Belichick coach-alike" Jauron agrees with him.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As if this topic wasn't controversial enough. Now trying to bring abortion into it, great.

He was replying to a post Phil made saying the general public does not put animal cruelty above crimes against humans, it's relevant, but nice job reading the other posts that were involved.... :pirate:

I love the comparison we're now making of Vick to a child molestor as well. That, too, is another fine example of comparing animal cruelty to crimes against, now, our children.

One more and then I'm done;

Assuming Vick would have moved to killing homeless people is the best stretch I've read yet. Vick is a lot of things, and what he did was planned out, well run, and quite frankly was very successful up until he was caught. What he did was extremely wrong, I would even say pretty sick. I wouldn't want to hang out with a guy like that, and he deserved his punishment, no doubt.

But what some are doing here is just wrong. It's one thing if you don't want the guy to play on a Football team you cheer for. Great, say it and be out.

Stop trying to convince those who don't agree with you that Vick is a serial child molestor who might kill bums, steal my pet goldfish, and stomp on my flower bed on his way out....

BTW, I don't think he's our answer at QB.....

So....does everyone let child molesters live quietly in their neighborhoods after they "have done their time"? Just "doing the time" doesn't necessarily change one's character and belief that what they did wasn't really wrong. And most experts agree that these people can't be healed.

MV isn't remorseful because he now believes what he did was morally and ethically wrong. He is remorseful because that's what he needs to do to get back into football. He didn't simply "make a mistake" and then pay for it - this is part of his upbringing, his early environment and his personality.

Yes - It is all about the money. Sadly, character and sportsmanship are quickly becoming a distant memory.

I don't want him in a Bills Uniform.

:pirate:

AND neither do I!! Adding Vick to the Bills would NOT resolve ALL of their current needs either. And if he has SO much to offer as a QB, why didn't the Eagles use him more against the Cowboys on Sunday night?

Dungy, Vick's "Mentor" came out and said this about popular teams who suck and their fans are looking for any light. It created a lot of buzz. Vick comes out the next day and says he isnt happy on the Eagles.

Is this all a plan to manufacture interest in Vick for a big contract? Are they taking the Bills front office as suckers?

He was replying to a post Phil made saying the general public does not put animal cruelty above crimes against humans, it's relevant, but nice job reading the other posts that were involved.... :pirate:

I love the comparison we're now making of Vick to a child molestor as well. That, too, is another fine example of comparing animal cruelty to crimes against, now, our children.

One more and then I'm done;

Assuming Vick would have moved to killing homeless people is the best stretch I've read yet. Vick is a lot of things, and what he did was planned out, well run, and quite frankly was very successful up until he was caught. What he did was extremely wrong, I would even say pretty sick. I wouldn't want to hang out with a guy like that, and he deserved his punishment, no doubt.

But what some are doing here is just wrong. It's one thing if you don't want the guy to play on a Football team you cheer for. Great, say it and be out.

Stop trying to convince those who don't agree with you that Vick is a serial child molestor who might kill bums, steal my pet goldfish, and stomp on my flower bed on his way out....

BTW, I don't think he's our answer at QB.....

First off the comment you quoted was meant to be sarcastic, but responding on your comments, I have read the other posts, and have been giving my opinion. I do not think I have made any comments that suggest I think he would have been a serial killer or worse, just that what he did was organized crime over an extended period of time, and that I do not think it is comparable to some of the crimes of stupidity that has been compared to, and what he did was more than just hurting animals.

As far as the don't want him to play on team, that is very correct. I will be out if they sign him, and last time I checked, the board was for expressing opinions.