Which RB's to start, week 9

Buftex

So, I am a little thin at the running back position. My only "sure thing", Adrian Peterson (Minn) has a bye this week. Which two would you start, from this group:

Joseph Addai vs Houston

Ryan Moats at IND

LeSean McCoy vs Dallas

Willie Parker at DENVER

I am leaning toward Addai and McCoy...but not thrilled with anything I have going here...

I'd take Addai and Moats. The Dallas D has been stepping it up and Willie Parker is seeing the field less and less.

I have a running back predicament of my own!

Frank Gore vs. Chicago

Pierre Thomas vs. St. Louis

Ricky Williams vs. Tampa Bay

I'm thinking Gore and Thomas: Gore because he always has the potential to put up big numbers and Thomas because he's a primary back and is used a lot in both the passing game and the running game. But then there's Williams, a secondary back on a primarily running team, going against Tampa. TAMPA!

I'd take Addai and Moats. The Dallas D has been stepping it up and Willie Parker is seeing the field less and less.

I have a running back predicament of my own!

Frank Gore vs. Chicago

Pierre Thomas vs. St. Louis

Ricky Williams vs. Tampa Bay

I'm thinking Gore and Thomas: Gore because he always has the potential to put up big numbers and Thomas because he's a primary back and is used a lot in both the passing game and the running game. But then there's Williams, a secondary back on a primarily running team, going against Tampa. TAMPA!

Definitely Thomas. Tampa vs. STL isn't enough of a difference to play the secondary back over a primary guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.