Do you want to Keep Jauron or Fire Jauron

Poeticlaw

What do you think should happen to Jauron  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done at the end of the Season with Jauron?

• Keep him too many injuries not his fault
    • Keep him retooled OL will be better next year
    • Keep him schedule too difficult to win this season next wll be better
    • Keep Him Raph signed him to an extenstion no need to waste money
    • Keep him He fired is OC and the team realy struggled wil have a better OC next sesaon
    • Keep him the players really like him continuity is best
    • Fire him for all the reasons above

Ive been readin on here in some places that a few might feel Dj should remain. So I have posted a poll to really gage the fans of the board.

Personally I was pissed when the rumor of an extenstion came out last season. Record aside this team wasnt that good. Blame ot on Edwards concussion all you like but i saw what the really were during there 6-2 start.

Secondly I was pissed when he was retained after such a nice record start and failing to make the playoffs and losing 7 of the next 8 games in typical pathetic fashion.

Now he might be loved by his players so was wade philiips I dont want either of them coaching this team.

Its time to blow it up and start fresh from the top on down.

My vote his to fire him for all forementioned reasons.

1 winning season out of 8

On pace for 1 winning season out of 9.

Even if you limit his time as HC of the Bills:

3 straight losing seasons.

On pace for 4 straight losing seasons.

FIRE HIS ASS.

1 winning season out of 8

On pace for 1 winning season out of 9.

Even if you limit his time as HC of the Bills:

3 straight losing seasons.

On pace for 4 straight losing seasons.

FIRE HIS ASS.

Yes. Like literally hold a burning ember branch and prod his 4$$ out of town. Let him know that if he comes back, we will tar & feather him!

He really needs to leave the area completely.

Ive been readin on here in some places that a few might feel Dj should remain. So I have posted a poll to really gage the fans of the board.

Personally I was pissed when the rumor of an extenstion came out last season. Record aside this team wasnt that good. Blame ot on Edwards concussion all you like but i saw what the really were during there 6-2 start.

Secondly I was pissed when he was retained after such a nice record start and failing to make the playoffs and losing 7 of the next 8 games in typical pathetic fashion.

Now he might be loved by his players so was wade philiips I dont want either of them coaching this team.

Its time to blow it up and start fresh from the top on down.

My vote his to fire him for all forementioned reasons.

I don't like the tone of threads like this. It's not your fault, they just tend to devolve into bad language.

I started a thread asking for those that support Jauron to let themselves be known just by posting. I asked to not even talk about Jauron but just to post about anything to be counted as a supporter. I was surprised how many people support him. I think the thread is still on the front page and is called "vote of confidence".

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Dick Jauron at some point may very well be the next Mike Nolan to some team after he leaves Buffalo. His players play hard for him, they fight and do their best.

The one big difference between Marv Levy and Jauron is that Levy would find the best coordinator he could get and hire him.

He hired Ted Marchibroda to run the offense and wanted to hire Tom Coughlin to run the defense before he was offered to be the head coach at Jacksonville. Lets not forget Levy also hired Dan Henning, who helped Carolina to a super bowl and is now the Dolphins OC.

My problem with Jauron is he refuses to hire a decent offensive coordinator, he started out with the right intention in hiring Steve Fairchild. In Fairchild a disciple of Mike Martz, Jauron wanted to install a high powered passing offense and it just didn't happen. Instead he got a ball control predictable offense and it went nowhere, Bills fans rejoiced when Fairchild left to coach in the college ranks.

Now we are faced with an OC who was promoted from within that same crappy Martz system, who trained under another OC who was promoted from within the very same crappy offensive system.

This current Buffalo Bills offense lacks an Identity, the K-gun offense was with Jim Kelly who called his own plays. That offense left when Jim Kelly left, the play book remains but it is a hodge podge of different plays.

This team has TO and Lee Evans and they simply can't find a way to get the ball down field enough or even get the ball in those two play makers hands enough.

Jauron has had FOUR YEARS to field a winning team, and every year he has failed to even get a winning record, much less a play off berth.

Currently the team is 3-5 at the bye and riddled with injuries and a QB coming off a severe concussion AGAIN...

Same crap, same excuses, different year.

I really just want the guy gone and out of Buffalo.

It's difficult to look at the performance of this team over the last several years and put a finger on just one thing responsible for the lack of success. The parade of head coaches hasn't produced results and one could make a case for "bad choices" in that respect, which would be hard to argue with based on the results.

Would a complete coaching staff makeover produce better results? There's a 50/50 chance of yes or no. None of the recent coaching staff makeovers have produced good results, if good results equates to making the playoffs.

Volumes have been written about every aspect of this team from Ralph Wilson all the way down to injuries and everything and everyone in between. I'm certain that everyone from Ralph Wilson to the fans is dissatisfied with the status quo.

Keeping Jauron as head coach if the Bills end up with another losing season, which looks eminent, would be a PR disaster for the organization. Ralph would be eviscerated by sports writers and fans. Statistically, change in and of itself has a 50/50 chance of succeeding or failing. In the case of the Bills, not doing anything will most likely end up with the same results as the last 3 years.

Replacing Jauron is no guarantee that the results will be different, just as keeping Jauron is no guarantee that the results will be the same. Retaining Jauron however, would give the impression that the organization is convinced that Jauron has the team on the right track and is willing to give him a 4th chance to bear that out. I doubt very many people outside the Bills organization would agree with that.

It's difficult to look at the performance of this team over the last several years and put a finger on just one thing responsible for the lack of success. The parade of head coaches hasn't produced results and one could make a case for "bad choices" in that respect, which would be hard to argue with based on the results.

Would a complete coaching staff makeover produce better results? There's a 50/50 chance of yes or no. None of the recent coaching staff makeovers have produced good results, if good results equates to making the playoffs.

Volumes have been written about every aspect of this team from Ralph Wilson all the way down to injuries and everything and everyone in between. I'm certain that everyone from Ralph Wilson to the fans is dissatisfied with the status quo.

Keeping Jauron as head coach if the Bills end up with another losing season, which looks eminent, would be a PR disaster for the organization. Ralph would be eviscerated by sports writers and fans. Statistically, change in and of itself has a 50/50 chance of succeeding or failing. In the case of the Bills, not doing anything will most likely end up with the same results as the last 3 years.

Replacing Jauron is no guarantee that the results will be different, just as keeping Jauron is no guarantee that the results will be the same. Retaining Jauron however, would give the impression that the organization is convinced that Jauron has the team on the right track and is willing to give him a 4th chance to bear that out. I doubt very many people outside the Bills organization would agree with that.

Losing seasons are not the #1 reason to fire a head coach. When you look at the circumstance of the seaosn what was the reason for the losses can they be prevented and can it be fixed if the answer was no and yes then its not completely the head coaches fault.

I love hearing that this team plays hard for Jauron. To me a team that plays hard is out hre making plays and doing their best to win the games. I dont see the players doing their best. We have playmakers on offense why are our third down conversions so pitiful? Why cant these players play a full 4 qtr game? We have been kept in game s and won games thanks to the opposing offenses. That is not a rining bell of a pproval of players playing hard for their head coach.

THe other thing thing is you want to see improvemnt in your team year after year. Granted this cannot alwyas be don e int he record so 3 years of 7-9 wtih a possible 4th on its way what is improving year in and year out. Is it the QB? Dont see it. Is it our running game? Nope dont see that either Is it our passing offense? nope Is it our total Offefense? Dont see it

Our we generating more pressure on the oppsing QBs? Dont see it Are we getting better at stopping the run? Havent seen it. Our we better at defending the pass on third down? Absolutely not Are creating more turnovers? Wait we might have one in 4 years. Wait though thats one player only. So would we still be better at creating turnovers with out Byrd? Nope dont see it.

Essentially nothing about this team has improved on the field of pay over the last 4 years. Each year has the same issues nothing has been resolved. Still having problems at QB/OL/DL/LB which is all an indication of how the Head Coach does his Job and in this case doesnt fdo his job. No if I had seen improvmnet or this team looking a little bit better each year I would say yes contiuity would be grear it worked for Jeff Fisher but on paper we have improved each year yet our record remains the same and statics either remain the same or drop in the rankings each season.